Re: 9-30-09 Reds vs Cards

Bath-time for my daughters...somebody'll have to take over PBP

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirFelixCat View Post
    Gomes...anyone?
    There's no news or at least, no one here has heard anything. *shrugs*

LOL @ Marty still wanting his money
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Bronson K's Smoltz and he's now retired nine in a row. Onto the bottom of the 3rd inning. I can handle the PBP for a little while. L&O: SVU doesn't start for an hour.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Brandon takes a walk.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    Bronson K's Smoltz and he's now retired nine in a row. Onto the bottom of the 3rd inning. I can handle the PBP for a little while. L&O: SVU doesn't start for an hour.
    Guest star Eric McCormack.

Very excited for this episode.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Rolen hits a double and now its second and third with no one out. COME ON REDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus the Pimp View Post
    Guest star Eric McCormack.

Very excited for this episode.
    Me too! I love that show. I'm kind of glad baseball only has a few more days because my fave shows are starting to come back on and they're all on during game times, LOL

Jay Bruce takes a walk and now the bases are loaded for Nix. Can we get a few more runs in this time with the bases loaded?!

Random conference on the pitcher's mound and now it seems like they're talking about the baseballs. I have no clue what in the world is going on there.

This would be a great time for Nix to show some patience since Smoltz can't seem to find the K zone again....

Quote Originally Posted by SirFelixCat View Post
    Gomes...anyone?
    Just dropped in. I've asked this question the last few night with basically no answer from anyone. The Reds now have the bases loaded with no one out and who do you have up? Nix, Hannigan and Arroyo. I'd like Gomes in there, but you know how it is...

Smoltz looks like he can't get warm or something and he just threw away a ball towards the Reds dugout rather hard.

NIX HITS A GRAND SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?