Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Site Access Problems

Site Access Problems

Am I the only one who hasn't been able to access this site for the past 3 days? Just curious. Since Friday, I've gotten nothing but errors trying to access RedsZone, but no problems whatsoever browsing any other site. I also have not had any problems with my connection or computer.

Just letting the mods and site owners know about the problem. I see that people have been posting, but can't believe I'm the only one.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Site Access Problems

I havn't been experiencing that. I did once a few weeks ago though.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

There are some problems when there is a lot of activity on the board. I would simply wait and try again later.

I couldn't access again all day yesterday.

I haven't seen any problem with the site as of late.

This is just weird as it seems I am the only one with this problem. I have no issues with any other website except this one, and each day I do have issues I get errors that say site is taking too long to respond. I am confident the problem is not on my end as I use my internet connection for college classes on a daily basis. So as not to waste space on the site for a problem that seems to only be my own, if anyone has any idea what may be causing this, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    This is just weird as it seems I am the only one with this problem. I have no issues with any other website except this one, and each day I do have issues I get errors that say site is taking too long to respond. I am confident the problem is not on my end as I use my internet connection for college classes on a daily basis. So as not to waste space on the site for a problem that seems to only be my own, if anyone has any idea what may be causing this, please PM me.
    Are you sure your computer is turned on when trying to access Redszone (asked using my best disquised Indian accent)?
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Are you sure your computer is turned on when trying to access Redszone (asked using my best disquised Indian accent)?
    And where's the on button located?

I was not able to access all day Sunday, but this morning no problems. Someone did send me a PM with a suggestion of trying a traceroute next time it happens. The problem obviously isn't on RedsZone's or my end, so it has to be somewhere in between.

Just a FYI, but I think I found out what was causing my problems. I have a Vonage router that seems to not like RedsZone. When I bypass it I have no problems accessing the site. I just figured it out today as I have not been able to access RedsZone for the past 5 days.

Now to dig a little deeper and figure out why the router is at fault.

Turn Off Ads?