Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV schedule

TV schedule

has it come out yet? Also does anyone know when pitchers and catchers report?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: TV schedule

The TV schedule is not out yet. They usually release it around the beginning of February.

Pitchers and catchers report on February 17th and the rest of the players report on the 21st.

If I had to guess, the only games that won't be televised will be weekday afternoon games. Remember, FSN Ohio is going to a 145 game schedule this year. They've never covered weekday afternoon games so I don't imagine this year will be any different...that's probably where the other 17 games will come from.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    If I had to guess, the only games that won't be televised will be weekday afternoon games. Remember, FSN Ohio is going to a 145 game schedule this year. They've never covered weekday afternoon games so I don't imagine this year will be any different...that's probably where the other 17 games will come from.
    Weekdays and Saturday afternoons will probably be the ones. This year Fox is showing games every Saturday and they will have an exclusive on Saturday afternoons so if we have games on Saturdays those may not be on either unless Fox shows them.

Does anyone know if FSN Midwest will simulcast games again this year as they did last year??

Any news on the schedule?
    I would also like to know about FSN Midwest

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Weekdays and Saturday afternoons will probably be the ones. This year Fox is showing games every Saturday and they will have an exclusive on Saturday afternoons so if we have games on Saturdays those may not be on either unless Fox shows them.
    The Reds only play two Saturday afternoon games all year. One is against the Cubs in April and that is a 1:00 Cincinnati start time so you'd have to figure that's a Fox network game. The other is the wierd 3:55 start time.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

The Reds only play two Saturday afternoon games all year. One is against the Cubs in April and that is a 1:00 Cincinnati start time so you'd have to figure that's a Fox network game. The other is the wierd 3:55 start time.
    That 3:55 game is a Fox game. So that will be televised.

redsgabp

last year the reds saturday night games started at 6:00 or 6:30 cant remember the exact time.

any game that started before 7:00 FSN ohio couldn't carry.

so with most of the reds saturday games starting at a normal 7:10 start time (fsn could have a good number of saturday games on the tv schedule)

and with our market there is always the chance that you can catch a reds cubs game or reds braves game on WGN or TBS if fsn ohio doesnt carry it.
    Last edited by redsgabp; 02-04-2007 at 01:21 PM.

Reds2006champs

Does anyone know if Extra Innings will still be available for Dish Network subscribers? I know they were saying they were going to one package.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds2006champs View Post
    Does anyone know if Extra Innings will still be available for Dish Network subscribers? I know they were saying they were going to one package.
    They have made no official announcement but it looks like it is going to Direct TV for the next 7 years. That deal may be announced this week.

redsgabp

Quote Originally Posted by Reds2006champs View Post
    i'm not sure but if you only like the REDS FSN OHIO is all you need!

They are going to carry most of the games.
    and what games fsn ohio doesn't carry just look on fox (saturdays) or espn (night and day games)
    and like i said earlier dont forget that most of the cubs day games vs the reds will be on WGN.

Reds2006champs

Quote Originally Posted by redsgabp View Post
    i'm not sure but if you only like the REDS FSN OHIO is all you need!

They are going to carry most of the games.
    and what games fsn ohio doesn't carry just look on fox (saturdays) or espn (night and day games)
    and like i said earlier dont forget that most of the cubs day games vs the reds will be on WGN.
    Yes but I live in Central PA and we got FSN Ohio is some package we bought but the games are blacked out on there.

Does anyone know if I will be able to watch the Reds in the Ft. Wayne, IN area? My wife and I will be moving there once we get our house sold in Ohio, and I am concerened that I will not get them on TV, and will be blacked out from watching them on the extra innings package.

For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by DJF33 View Post
    Does anyone know if I will be able to watch the Reds in the Ft. Wayne, IN area? My wife and I will be moving there once we get our house sold in Ohio, and I am concerened that I will not get them on TV, and will be blacked out from watching them on the extra innings package.
    http://www.connectutilities.com/dire...&MarketID=2760

Looks like Comcast is the local provider in Fort Wayne. Check out this link, DJF, and see if it gives you a channel lineup.

Turn Off Ads?