Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

Re: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Updated......

GAC Friday and Saturday
    rfs62 Friday and Saturday
    Chip Friday and Saturday
    Kitty Friday and Saturday (won't need tix)
    nate (2) Saturday
    Cyclone (2) Friday
    Roy Tucker Saturday
    redhawkfish (1) Friday (2) Saturday
    Please add RedsBaron (4) Saturday.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

I still need to figure out what day I'm coming, but I will be in attendance one way or the other. If I have to just get my ticket that day, so be it.

I can find ways to harrass you people without sitting with you.
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Updated (8/9).....

GAC Friday and Saturday
    rfs62 Friday and Saturday
    Chip Friday and Saturday
    Kitty Friday and Saturday (won't need tix)
    nate (2) Saturday
    Cyclone (2) Friday
    Roy Tucker Saturday
    redhawkfish (1) Friday (2) Saturday
    Reds Baron (4) Saturday
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I still need to figure out what day I'm coming, but I will be in attendance one way or the other. If I have to just get my ticket that day, so be it.

I can find ways to harrass you people without sitting with you.
    You're not gonna wear that human fly costume again are you? :
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Chip and I talked today at his vintage game and I think that GAC should ask RFS where HE wants to sit - get the tickets for himself, RFS and Chip - then tell everyone else where the seats are. GAC, I'm just afraid that some might bail out on you and you'll be stuck with extra tickets and out a lot of money (esp. if RFS wants pretty good seats). Thoughts?
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

My $.02

I'm fine with whatever seats you guys get and whatever $$$ it is. Even if something happens and I can't go, I'll buy the seat.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Yeah, I don't care either if it's going to cause problems.

It would be nice if we could get opposite the direct sun for Saturdays game. Having never been to GAB, I wouldn't know which section that would be.

But I don't want to cause anyone to not come who would otherwise.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Yeah, I don't care either if it's going to cause problems.

It would be nice if we could get opposite the direct sun for Saturdays game. Having never been to GAB, I wouldn't know which section that would be.

But I don't want to cause anyone to not come who would otherwise.
    Anything on the first base side is generally out of the Sun.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

How did we get the tickets two years ago? Did Creek buy them ahead of time?
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

I've had some requests to extend the deadline out further, which I have no problem with at all if it makes it easier and possible for more to attend.

So the NEW DEADLINE is THURSDAY AUGUST 20TH.

I will most likely purchase the tickets then the next day. Okay with everyone?

I am going to try and get the best field level seats possible. And I too prefer the 1B side, so that is what I am aiming for. I really have no desire to sit in the OF if it can be avoided. I prefer to sit in the areas "behind", stretching from 1B to 3B (general area).

At this present time, we are looking at 6 on Friday and 12 on Saturday. Kitty has her own tickets.

Also.....

To those on the Sundeck forum who have read this thread.....

You all, though on a separate forum, ARE a part of Redszone. This is not a "exclusive" get-together for ORG members only. I apologize if that impression is given. It was not intentional.

I know you can't post (respond) here. Likewise, we ORG members can't post (respond) on the Sundeck forum.

But if you want to attend the get-together then please just send me a PM with details, and I will add you to the list on here as I update it.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    To those on the Sundeck forum who have read this thread.....

You all, though on a separate forum, ARE a part of Redszone. This is not a "exclusive" get-together for ORG members only. I apologize if that impression is given. It was not intentional.

I know you can't post (respond) here. Likewise, we ORG members can't post (respond) on the Sundeck forum.

But if you want to attend the get-together then please just send me a PM with details, and I will add you to the list on here as I update it.
    I moved this thread to a forum where all members can respond.

I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

So for those of us who choose not to go or can't go, should we be watching for anything that makes the group stand out on TV? 30 people with bags on their heads (not necessarily having anything to do with the team), banners, Wily Tavares fan club shirts, lots of mullets?
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by IowaRed View Post
    So for those of us who choose not to go or can't go, should we be watching for anything that makes the group stand out on TV? 30 people with bags on their heads (not necessarily having anything to do with the team), banners, Wily Tavares fan club shirts, lots of mullets?
    GAC's gonna paint "#3" on his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaRed View Post

A really old guy with very short white shorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?