Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Extend Medical Staff Contracts

Reds Extend Medical Staff Contracts

From Marc Lancasters blog...

In other news, the team extended the contracts of its entire medical staff -- head trainer Mark Mann, assistant trainer Steve Baumann, strength and conditioning coordinator Matt Krause, physical therapist John Walker and medical director Dr. Tim Kremchek.
    Not major but to me dissapointing. There were far too many injuries that went undetected last year. Far too many guys trying to "play through the pain" and not enough medical staff figuring out something was wrong. Doc Ks medical updates are next to useless.

Like I said, a very small part of the overall picture but one I would have liked to have seen change.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Extend Medical Staff Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    Doc Ks medical updates are next to useless.
    But they are so entertaining...

That's really sorry.
    The inability to diagnose problems or fix down return dates has been a serious issue for 5-6 years. I'm shocked this didn't change.

ok we've signed coaches,broadcasting teams,and now trainers....can we please go out and get a few decent players???

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN View Post
    ok we've signed coaches,broadcasting teams,and now trainers....can we please go out and get a few decent players???
    Magic 8 Ball says ask again later.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by dfs View Post
    That's really sorry.
    The inability to diagnose problems or fix down return dates has been a serious issue for 5-6 years. I'm shocked this didn't change.
    When the inevitable leg injury occurs, Griffey likes it wrapped a certain way.

My understanding was that Dr. K's contract was actually day to day, with a possible extension sometime later in the week, perhaps early next week. However, there is still some tightness.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    My understanding was that Dr. K's contract was actually day to day, with a possible extension sometime later in the week, perhaps early next week. However, there is still some tightness.
    ...but he is fealing great and is really showing progress on the golf course.

Turn Off Ads?