Turn Off Ads?
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Astros Wednesday 7/25

Re: Reds vs. Astros Wednesday 7/25

So much for Span. We need the best reliever on the market to backup Chapman and Marshall.

Stubbs may get a 5 year extension lol.

Let the babies fly baby.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'm glad we are ahead, but you got to feel for COCO...playing his old team that let him go, and you blow 2 games on back to back night....wow...kind of sad. He was really good a few years ago. This might be his last year. he might get released...
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Big KoKo fan. A major class act who got a lot of grief from people because he's not Chapman. But that's baseball. Mills is an idiot.

Coco LoL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Votto4MVP View Post
    When did stubbs get so clutch???
    When Coco started facing him every night lol

To quote my man Barry Larkin-

"Un-stinken-believable!!"

Is CoCo the dumbest pitcher ever....piping fastballs down the middle to Drew Gehrig? Lol It's not like he had the same situation 24 hrs ago. Lol What a dunce!

Stubbs had to hit it out of reach! Game winner two night in a row. 7 in a row finally.

Houston should be interested in Stubbs but I don't want any of their players.....maybe Boug

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    I'm glad we are ahead, but you got to feel for COCO...playing his old team that let him go, and you blow 2 games on back to back night....wow...kind of sad. He was really good a few years ago. This might be his last year. he might get released...
    Was actually just thinking that. I dunno if the Astros would do it so soon, but Stubbs could be the guy who ends his career.

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    We tried to re-sign him, he declined. I don't feel bad for him at all.

Baseball needs to change a rule. It should be up to the official scorer who gets the win. Marshall does not deserve it...Homer does
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Not sure if Selig will allow it, but think Coco deserves at least a 25% share of playoff bonus this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Is CoCo the dumbest pitcher ever....piping fastballs down the middle to Drew Gehrig? Lol It's not like he had the same situation 24 hrs ago. Lol What a dunce!

Stubbs had to hit it out of reach! Game winner two night in a row. 7 in a row finally.

Houston should be interested in Stubbs but I don't want any of their players.....maybe Boug
    To be fair to CoCo. I think he is just done, physically.

Bakers Dozen

STUBBS RUN!!1??????

Stubbs was starting to hit right before he got hurt and then took forever to come back from the injury. Have to give Baker credit- he never lost his patience with Stubbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post

I think last night's pitch was a breaking ball. Nonetheless, that was a meatball and Stubbs hammered it. This team could be special.

Turn Off Ads?