Turn Off Ads?
Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Feedback/Questions

Please refer to the "Site Sluggishness" thread (toward the end) in this forum. I know the live topic functionality was disabled because it was causing massive performance-related problems during games, and the other functionality may have been disabled for performance reasons, too.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Site Feedback/Questions

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

The Sundeck seems dead. It will take months to get the required posts. Without spamming of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BABIP View Post
    The Sundeck seems dead. It will take months to get the required posts. Without spamming of course.
    That might be a good reason why the requirements for admission to the ORG should be revisited.

Right now, it's 45 days and 50 posts right? Well, people had to wait longer and post more before. And I don't think THAT was really ever a problem. What people disagreed about was that SunDeck members had to be subjected to a vote to gain admission to the ORG. I don't remember why the time/post limit was made shorter. But, if the time/post limit was increased back to what it was then it might be easier to weed out the 'bad apples' AND new members like BABIP would have someone to exchange posts with besides the occasional post by an ORG member.

Again, it MIGHT be a good reason to revisit the requirements for the ORG. OR I MIGHT be missing something and have too much time on my hands. Dunno.

You joined a year ago and have two posts.

I agree, it's going to take you awhile

Got to swing to get on. This is a no walks league

Got to swing to get on. This is a no walks league
    There is no crying either.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Post away! Love your handle.

What is the time limit that you can edit your post w/o getting the dreaded "edited by...." tag. I just fixed some grammar 2 minutes after a post and it shows up.

2 minutes

12. Likes:

camisadelgolf (07-19-2013)

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Ever since I got back from my florida vacation, Redszone adjusts my DST everytime I log in. I can't seem to find where the setting for it is. And even if I do find it...it shouldn't be checking every single time anyway, right?

It should not be, no. Try going into your User CP, click on Edit Options, scroll to near the bottom and adjust your DST preferences.

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

LOL. Nevermind GIK. My wife changed my laptop timezone when we were on vacation. When I'd log on through the laptop, RZ would change. Then change back when I'd log on via the desktop. Yep, I'm a doofus. :O) Thanks anyway.

16. Likes:

Boss-Hog (07-18-2013)

thorn

Just Curious, is there any way to hide a thread so it does not show up on your feed? So many threads, this would make it easier to focus on the ones I want to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    Just Curious, is there any way to hide a thread so it does not show up on your feed? So many threads, this would make it easier to focus on the ones I want to follow.
    Unfortunately, I do not believe there is, but you can always subscribe to the threads and forums of interest and view your subscriptions from within your user CP.

Turn Off Ads?