Turn Off Ads?

Thread: NEWB question.....

NEWB question.....

I know its been said before......where do you guys get to watch all these minor league games? At forst I thought you were just watching the internet play by play and posting what they posted....but I see now that OBM and GOYA are actually seeing the games.........I first want to thank all you guys for giving these updates as I spend 90% of my time refreshing my screen and keeping up with the minors, but I would love to start watching them as well....even if it cost a fee....thanks in advance

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: NEWB question.....

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    I know its been said before......where do you guys get to watch all these minor league games? At forst I thought you were just watching the internet play by play and posting what they posted....but I see now that OBM and GOYA are actually seeing the games.........I first want to thank all you guys for giving these updates as I spend 90% of my time refreshing my screen and keeping up with the minors, but I would love to start watching them as well....even if it cost a fee....thanks in advance
    You can watch most AAA games at Milb.tv. Its $6.95 a month or $29.95 per year (at the start of the year). With only 2 weeks left, I wouldn't suggest buying a package, but it will likely be back next year. You can listen online to just about every game for free though.

MiLB.TV gave away the AAA playoff games for free last year. Keep an eye out in case they do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    You can watch most AAA games at Milb.tv. Its $6.95 a month or $29.95 per year (at the start of the year). With only 2 weeks left, I wouldn't suggest buying a package, but it will likely be back next year. You can listen online to just about every game for free though.
    what about Dragon games Doug can they be seen on TV or internet?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    what about Dragon games Doug can they be seen on TV or internet?
    Not often. Dayton has a few games on tv each year in the Cincinnati/Dayton market, but I have yet to see any games on the internet for them. The only low A team that does broadcasts is in the SAL.

Dragon games are like every other friday on public broadcasting. They are on TV but its a weird schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Not often. Dayton has a few games on tv each year in the Cincinnati/Dayton market, but I have yet to see any games on the internet for them. The only low A team that does broadcasts is in the SAL.
    I got rid of Time Warner for Cincinnati Bell, so I cant see them anymore

You could always become a teacher and spend your summers going to Tennessee, Ohio, and Kentucky (not to mention North Carolina, now) to see them cheaply.

It helps to have an understanding wife.

Turn Off Ads?