Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Re-Introduction...

My Re-Introduction...

I'm back. This time to be nice and cordial, as some thought I wasn't so nice last time.

No more inside information though, since I was blasted and labeled as a troll.

I'll try to add a little information to some of the threads, since I have better of a view than most.

I only ask that those of you who realize who I am, do not post my information, do not contact my on myspace. Don't accuse me of anything, for I have done nothing. (Those of you know what I'm talking about)

Respect my privacy and I'll respect you...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: My Re-Introduction...

Welcome back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Welcome back, KeyMastur.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Makes all the routine posts.

Quite interesting to see ya back, I must say I didn't expect to. Anyhow, congrats??
    Last edited by Mario-Rijo; 08-06-2007 at 04:46 PM.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Welcome back.

REDSBROWNSBUCKEYES

Are you the Keymaster?

Welcome back KeyMastur.

Hopefully people will respect your privacy a bit more this time. I loathe witchhunts.

Just to be clear, I didn't label you as a troll for having inside information; it was the way in which you gave it. You weren't cordial before, and you are now, so that's great; I'll try to be cordial to you, too. However, I might attempt to cordially express how good/bad you are at your job every now and then since it's occasionally relevant. Please don't take it personally, though. Before you came here and disrespected the board, I thought you were horrible at your job even in 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Just to be clear, I didn't label you as a troll for having inside information; it was the way in which you gave it. You weren't cordial before, and you are now, so that's great; I'll try to be cordial to you, too. However, I might attempt to cordially express how good/bad you are at your job every now and then since it's occasionally relevant. Please don't take it personally, though. Before you came here and disrespected the board, I thought you were horrible at your job even in 2006.
    Fair enough...
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 08-06-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Key in the house. Welcome back.

Welcome back. I'd be very pleased to have you continue posting some inside information. Nothing that would get you in trouble, but as a guy who would be very familiar with the AAA players (especially pitchers) I think everyone would be intrigued by what you have to say.

I think before, people were very suspicious of how you knew all of these transactions days before they actually happened. Redszone as a whole probably didn't do a very good job of welcoming you inton the fold, but IMO you have some cred now.

So anyways, I think this community will be more receptive of what you have to say now. So I think you should feel free to share any information that you feel comfortable sharing, and otherwise enjoy talking about the Reds.

Definitely.......welcome back as an extremely credible poster. It's great to be able to read an opinion that is backed by relevance and insight beyond that of the normal baseball fan.

Also, good luck with the career.......despite what another poster may have said, I have a tough time calling somebody who has reached the upper levels of his profession "horrible at his job"......

OK, I take that back........forgot about "Tha DUNNER!"

welcome back Key...looking forward to hearing some more Reds news
    Reds fan since 1970

Welcome back to Redzone. I hope you enjoy your time posting on this Reds forum.

Turn Off Ads?