Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Reds Home Attendance Tracker

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Re: 2013 Reds Home Attendance Tracker

The last I heard (earlier today) tickets still remain for all 3 games...not sure how many.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Perusing the ticket website it looks like there are still tickets available for all three games this weekend. However, if you're wanting multiple seats you'll only be able to sit in the upper deck. Only single seats are available in the lower levels. I'm not sure if the games will sellout but there will be large crowds on hand all weekend.

You can look at exactly what seats are available on the Reds.com site.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/ticke...x.jsp?c_id=cin

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

If all three games aren't sold out, it's sad. I'm not sure what Cincinnati wants, it's the Cardinals, it's June, and I can't even get face value out of tickets. Sad sports town, real sad.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfaninbsg View Post
    If all three games aren't sold out, it's sad. I'm not sure what Cincinnati wants, it's the Cardinals, it's June, and I can't even get face value out of tickets. Sad sports town, real sad.
    I assume you have your tickets for all three games.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith421 View Post
    I assume you have your tickets for all three games.
    I do and am driving over four hours to get there, I will get home around 3:30 am Monday and go to work.

7. Likes:

OnBaseMachine (06-07-2013),TRF (06-07-2013)

So Phil Castillini was on 700 talking about ticket sales, about 3k, 5k, and 3 k left for each night.

He also said season tix have gone from around 7k to 14k the last couple of years.

9. Likes:

REDREAD (06-20-2013)

Good to hear. That would be a tad embarrassing not to sell out this series. I'll assume they sell out the rest with walk-ups.

Weather looking good in Cinci?

I do and am driving over four hours to get there, I will get home around 3:30 am Monday and go to work.
    Congratulations Super Fan. I never realized going to games means you love the Reds more. Personally, I'm more comfortable sitting on my couch, BSing with my buddies, turning on the radio while turning the tv audio down, and watching the game on my HDTV.

If STL wants to pat themselves on the back for having the best fan base, then congrats to them. If I knew that was the difference between them owning us this year and not, then I'd be at the game, but I know it's not so I prefer to not spend my money on overpriced beer and food.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Congratulations Super Fan. I never realized going to games means you love the Reds more. Personally, I'm more comfortable sitting on my couch, BSing with my buddies, turning on the radio while turning the tv audio down, and watching the game on my HDTV.

If STL wants to pat themselves on the back for having the best fan base, then congrats to them. If I knew that was the difference between them owning us this year and not, then I'd be at the game, but I know it's not so I prefer to not spend my money on overpriced beer and food.
    That's fine, I respect that point of view. I just hope you never complain about payroll, game environment, etc.

All three games will sell out.

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    Huh?

That comment is so 1995.

I've been to a ton of ballparks around the country and Cincinnati offers far more to do before/after games in downtown, The Banks and Newport than all but a few places.
    My "hometown" stadiums are Yankee Stadium, Citi Field, and Citizens Bank ballpark. They all take me about 1 hour to get to, depending on conditions.

GABP has so many more fun things for me to do in a close vicinity (think walking distance) than all three of those. It might sound surprising, but its true. Citi Field is in the middle of nowhere in Queens. Yankee stadium is in the Bronx and I don't regularly hand out there. CBP is by the airport, I guess? In Cincy, we usually walk over to GABP from Newport, and head into the downtown bar scene after the game. It's a blast to be honest.
    Award Winning Baseball Player

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    All three games will sell out.
    Why do you say this? Marty is saying that tonite (Friday) won't sell out and there are tickets available for Saturday and Sunday.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I would start off with what Cincinnati wants isn't $49 tickets in the moondeck for the Cardinals from Reds.com. I just happened to look this afternoon for tickets tomorrow. Dynamic pricing sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I would start off with what Cincinnati wants isn't $49 tickets in the moondeck for the Cardinals from Reds.com. I just happened to look this afternoon for tickets tomorrow. Dynamic pricing sucks.
    What?? $49 for seats in RF?! I may never go to another game...
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    What?? $49 for seats in RF?! I may never go to another game...
    $49 for Saturday. $18 for Sunday. Dynamic pricing is insane.

19. Likes:

Big Klu (06-07-2013)

Turn Off Ads?