Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Roy Best SP Ever Face?

Roy Best SP Ever Face?

I saw a stat tonight on the Astros broadcast- Roy is 18-1 against the Reds in his career. I wonder if that is best overall winning percentage ever the Reds had face in the ballclub history?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Roy Best SP Ever Face?

My wife says that this is the best face ever on a SP.

/r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Royals Fan View Post
    I saw a stat tonight on the Astros broadcast- Roy is 18-1 against the Reds in his career. I wonder if that is best overall winning percentage ever the Reds had face in the ballclub history?
    I heard them talking about that on the broadcast and, IIRC, Tom Glavine had more wins but I don't know what the winning percentage was/is.

Rem

Oswalt,simply owns the reds and will do so until he retires which is bad news for us.I have always hated when we played Houston b/c I knew we had to face Oswalt and we CAN'T beat him.Got to give the man major props b/c when any pitcher domantates a team like he does the reds, THATS SAYING SOMETHING.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    I heard them talking about that on the broadcast and, IIRC, Tom Glavine had more wins but I don't know what the winning percentage was/is.

Rem
    Glavine is 26-12 career versus the Reds
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Oswalt no doubt owns the Reds from the pitching end and it seems that Lance Berkman owns them from the hitting end.

Im thinking the next time the Astros are in town, we need to hire a taxi to get those two lost on their way to the ball park!!
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Haunted by walks

Roy Face was 9-3 with a 2.68 ERA against the Reds...

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Roy Face was 9-3 with a 2.68 ERA against the Reds...
    No! No! No! You beat me to it!

Turn Off Ads?