Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Re: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

I remember in 1987 and 1989 a bad Dolphins team with nothing but Marino.....beat a high powered Bengals offense, with D.

1987 Boomer drives them down for a score and they barely gained 300 yards the rest of the game.
    1989.... they chocked away a 13-3 halftime lead and lost 20-13. This Dolphins team has no Marino and is very average and you basically just blew a game you had no business losing.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Law Firm has been a big disappointment so far.
    His biggest claim to fame is he is a good guy and doesn't fumble. His YPC is awful and he has fumbled more times this season than in his entire career. If Scott can't stay on the field it is time to move on from both of these guys. Plenty of RB's out there that can fill this gaping hole.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Why, exactly, did they stop feeding Scott the ball? He ran one negative rushing play and they shut him down the rest of the game. Did I miss something?
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Why, exactly, did they stop feeding Scott the ball? He ran one negative rushing play and they shut him down the rest of the game. Did I miss something?
    I was wondering the same thing. Per Hobson, he injured his knee on that negative yardage play.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Per Hobson, he injured his knee on that negative yardage play.
    Like Pacman Jones has been until this year ....along with Dunlap and recently Hall..... Scott seems to be another Bengal who is hurt even more often than most players. I know football injuries are an oxymoron....but this guy cannot stay healthy at all.

Bengals fear that Scott tore his ACL, on crutches after the game. More tests to come tomorrow when swelling goes down. Tough loss but the Bengals have played without him all season.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    I've always liked Cedric Peerman. I hope we'll get a chance to see more of him in the coming weeks.
    Witty signature.

What a joke of a performance.

That was awful

It was funny to listen to Artrell on the way home try to throw Dalton under the bus. Dalton did not have a great game, but there were several passes thrown to Baby Hawk that he would have caught had he been just average height for a WR.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    It was funny to listen to Artrell on the way home try to throw Dalton under the bus. Dalton did not have a great game, but there were several passes thrown to Baby Hawk that he would have caught had he been just average height for a WR.
    At the same time, Dalton totally butchered several other passes to other guys too. Dalton played poorly. It happens sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    At the same time, Dalton totally butchered several other passes to other guys too. Dalton played poorly. It happens sometimes.
    I missed where I said Dalton played well.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Well, it seemed that you were implying that Artrell was throwing Dalton under the bus by suggesting he didn't actually play bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Well, it seemed that you were implying that Artrell was throwing Dalton under the bus by suggesting he didn't actually play bad.
    Artrell made it sound like Dalton was the only problem. Dalton was certainly a problem, but there were certainly other problems, including his baby brother.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    That seems an odd complaint. I don't think the fact that Hawkins is short surprised Dalton on the throws. If Dalton was throwing it to him, he obviously thought he could get it to him at a height where Hawkins could catch it.

The fact that he's so short perhaps makes it less likely for the QB to throw it to him, but if Dalton throws the ball too high for a short wide receiver, that's on Dalton for the throw, not the WR for being short.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Was the call late in the 4th PI on the Bengals? From my vantage point it didn't look like PI but the flag came out.

Turn Off Ads?