Turn Off Ads?
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2017

Re: College Football 2017

Do they even play defense in the Big 12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

If you’re into snow games, Colorado State/Wyoming on CBS Sports is the game for you.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

4. Likes:

cumberlandreds (11-05-2017),KronoRed (11-04-2017),Revering4Blue (11-04-2017)

Miami knocks off VA Tech, Hurricanes vs. Irish in Miami next week should be interesting.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Miami knocks off VA Tech, Hurricanes vs. Irish in Miami next week should be interesting.
    Very interesting indeed. A CFP spot is on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    If you’re into snow games, Colorado State/Wyoming on CBS Sports is the game for you.
    I was flipping through the channels of games last night and came across this one. I knew GAC had it in our games to pick and I thought I would check in on it. Saw it was snowing and watch the entire 2nd half. Love watching games in the snow. This was a decent game and good come from behind win by Wyoming.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

8. Likes:

Tom Servo (11-05-2017)

Anyone catch the Western Mich/Central Mich game on Wednesday night? It was officiated by a female referee. Had never seen that before. If I was to give my view of how she did, I'd get accused of being Bobby Riggs and this thread would get moved to the Political section so I'll leave it at that.

10. Likes:

Assembly Hall (11-06-2017),jimbo (11-06-2017)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Anyone catch the Western Mich/Central Mich game on Wednesday night? It was officiated by a female referee. Had never seen that before. If I was to give my view of how she did, I'd get accused of being Bobby Riggs and this thread would get moved to the Political section so I'll leave it at that.
    LOL.

While there are some key games today with implications .... I think the one most will be watching - especially the B1G and B12 - is the Notre Dame-Miami game. Notre Dame is currently standing in the way of those two conferences possibly making the CFP. So we know who they'll be rooting for. But first things first ..... the Badgers (minus their top receiver) gotta take care of Iowa, and Oklahoma hosts TCU.

Stanford pretty much eliminated the PAC-12 from the discussion by beating the Huskies last night. And ND travels to Stanford for their last game.

If Miami manages to beat #3 Notre Dame, quality win over a top 5 team, remains undefeated, do they vault into the CFP ranking this week above the winner of the OU-TCU game who would still have one loss?
    Last edited by GAC; 11-11-2017 at 04:20 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    While there are some key games today with implications .... I think the one most will be watching - especially the B1G and B12 - is the Notre Dame-Miami game. Notre Dame is currently standing in the way of those two conferences possibly making the CFP. So we know who they'll be rooting for. But first things first ..... the Badgers (minus their top receiver) gotta take care of Iowa, and Oklahoma hosts TCU.

Stanford pretty much eliminated the PAC-12 from the discussion by beating the Huskies last night. And ND travels to Stanford for their last game.

If Miami manages to beat #3 Notre Dame, quality win over a top 5 team, remains undefeated, do they vault into the CFP ranking this week above the winner of the OU-TCU game who would still have one loss?
    Best day of the year to this point in college football. UW losing last night surprised me. OK, I'm down one already...

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Florida State 2-5 !! Whew.
    Florida 3-6 !! Whew
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Florida 3-6 !! Whew
    Florida State 3-6 !! Whew
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

I swear I’m not trying to stir the pot...

But if Miami and Alabama run the table and OSU wins the Big Ten who is the 4th playoff team going to be?

Miami
    Bama
    Big 12
    ?

Contenders - Wisky, USC, Wash, ND, OSU, Big 12 #2, UGA? Am I forgetting someone?

That seems like a decently possible chaos situation. Anyone have any others?

17. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (11-12-2017)

Speaking of, Bama looks to be in trouble.

College Football 2017

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Speaking of, Bama looks to be in trouble.
    Spoke too soon.

Edit: Nevermind, missed field goal.
    Last edited by WVRed; 11-11-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Not quite sure what Bama was doing on that drive where they missed the FG. They were running the ball around end on both sides almost with impunity. Then they decided to get cute with QB draws and sweeps and then had to throw the ball. MSU looked confused on their last drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?