Turn Off Ads?

Thread: We just got the final piece to have a great season

GOREDSGO32

We just got the final piece to have a great season

A Dicky V motivational speech!!!

"What a blast I had on Monday, February 19th and Tuesday, February 20th. On Monday I drove down to the Cincinnati Reds Spring Training facility where all the pitchers and catchers were practicing and several of the position players were also working out and getting ready for the start of spring ball. There is nothing like the smell of the grass, the crackling sound of the ball hitting the bats, and the pop sound of the ball pounding into the gloves. One of the great benefits of living where I do is that so many MLB teams have their spring training camps within minutes of me. I am a baseball junkie and head out to the fields any chance I can. On Monday at the field, I had the chance to talk with Adam Dunn - a terrific player and guy. "

"I also caught up with the great Ken Griffey, Jr who was on a side field pitching balls to his 4 year old son, as well as his daughter and teenage son Trey. He was having a blast playing with his kids and took some time to come over and talk to my 4 year old twin grandsons, Connor and Jake. Junior even played catch with them...I am not sure who got the bigger thrill my grandsons or me watching! On Tuesday I made the drive to Bradenton with my three grandsons (Connor, Jake and Ryan) to see of the Pirates. "

http://www.dickvitaleonline.com/journal.html

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: We just got the final piece to have a great season

Nice article. I see that his grandsons are wearing their Reds gear!
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Those hats look broken in too, not something he bought and stuck on their heads just to pretend they are fans.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Quote Originally Posted by GOREDSGO32 View Post

Dick got himself a really nice tan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong