Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm really shocked at many of the posts after this game.....

Re: I'm really shocked at many of the posts after this game.....

It wasn't so much that it happened, but it was how it happened. Cordero has struggled all season, with every attempt at closing a game a huge question mark.

Last night's effort was absolutely awful. It wasn't even close. He couldn't have held a 5-run lead last night. He was pounded into submission.

Let's hope he gets another chance tonight as it would be the best for him and the team.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Let's hope he gets another chance tonight as it would be the best for him and the team.
    Your wish was granted and I think Cordero stepped up to the challenge. Having Brandon Phillips behind him didn't hurt but he looked pretty good to me anyway.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Quote Originally Posted by wojo1025 View Post
    Let's see...maybe I'm over dramatic..but gas prices are through the roof, banks are closing right and left, food prices are hitting record prices...the economy is basically in shambles...excuse us for not getting mad and angry over a game. Win or lose, believe it or not, right now baseball is just an escape from the "real world" for a bit. We lost, yes, but it was a fun game to watch. This morning I wake up and still have bills to pay.

The reds are a way more important than things like food and bills.

Turn Off Ads?