Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mlb 2k7

Re: Mlb 2k7

One problem in this game. No Homer.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Really? That's too bad. Can you create him?

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    Really? That's too bad. Can you create him?
    I've never hooked my 360 up to the internet, but I'd assume you will be able to download roster updates at some point. Also Sarloos is still on the A's leaving the awesome Matt Belisle as my 5th starter. I'm going to have to hook my xbox up online at some point thats for sure.

Does 2K7 have the new uniforms?
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Yep, Home, Away, 3 Alternates and retro ones

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

When does MLB The Show 2007 come out?
    I thought it was the first week of April, which was disappointing, but I'll have to check and see if it's out now, since someone posted it is.

Pretty sure the PS2 is out now, but the PS3 is April, thought thats what I read. I know I saw the PS2 version at the store yesterday

I just read about one major bug with 2K7. Apparently when starters get injured, they get replaced permanently in the lineup by a scrub minor leaguer. For example, Jeter gets injured and is "out for two weeks" and he NEVER returns from the minors.

Quote Originally Posted by mole44 View Post
    Pretty sure the PS2 is out now, but the PS3 is April, thought thats what I read. I know I saw the PS2 version at the store yesterday
    That's correct. The Show is on the shelves now for PS2 and PSP but the PS3 release is the end of April.

You also get a free 2 week trial to MLB.TV when you purchase the game.

I got it yesterday and attempted a to start a career league with a fantasy draft. I stopped because I couldn't make up my mind on which way I wanted to go (i.e. pitching, hitting, balance). Plus the Reds only have ~ $36 mil available to draft a team which is too low. Any player worth a lick is too expensive.

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Yeah, the injury roster management is horrible. It would be nice if you could fix the CPU teams lineups, etc in franchise mode but you can't.

Also, player progression is dissapointing yet again.

From what I can gather, if you are a franchise mode person you are going to be dissapointed, but if you just play games or season mode it's pretty good. Everyone says it's pretty, and the gameplay is pretty darn good.

I'm a big franchise mode guy, so I may wait on the PS3 version of The Show. Gives me some more time to find a PS3 at a store. They still seem impossible to find.

Senor Votto

Is Homer Bailey in MLB 07: The Show? Or am I going to have to make him again.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    So you're stuck playing small ball?

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate10 View Post
    Is Homer Bailey in MLB 07: The Show? Or am I going to have to make him again.
    Homer's there but he has a fictional name (which you can edit). Same for Votto. BTW, the roster management problem only occurs if you set roster management to allow the CPU to manage injuries. If you do it manually, it's not a problem. Bronson already missed a start for me after taking a line drive to the head, but now is back in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsland View Post
    My High Heat 2002 is getting a little long in the tooth.
    I still play HH2004 from time to time. I'd play 2002, but I've long since lost the disc. I've tried to play other games, but they just don't stack up to High Heat. I like my baseball games to be realistic, which essentially means that every pitch can't be a strike and that batters should take walks.

Strangely enough, I like Mario Baseball.

Turn Off Ads?