Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/29/2012 Reds At Pirates

9/29/2012 Reds At Pirates

Reds lineup per Fay. No Phillips. Valdez leading off. Oh boy....

Valdez 4, Cozart 6, Votto 3, Rolen 5, Bruce 9, Heisey 7, Navarro 2, Stubbs 8, Leake RHP
    Reds Fan Since 1971

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 9/29/2012 Reds At Pirates

Yeesh.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Is this the last start of the year for Leake? I'm trying to project the final days of my fantasy league and knowing what pitchers I can drop to pick up others that have good match ups.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMan3203 View Post
    Is this the last start of the year for Leake? I'm trying to project the final days of my fantasy league and knowing what pitchers I can drop to pick up others that have good match ups.
    Last regular start... Doubt that he will be starting in the playoffs...
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Phillips out of his slump and now he sits......and Valdez has to hit leadoff? And we keep wondering why the offense cannot get going? When the heck is Ludwick going to play. He's not a Faberge egg. I have heard he has been ready for 3 days now.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Phillips out of his slump and now he sits......and Valdez has to hit leadoff? And we keep wondering why the offense cannot get going? When the heck is Ludwick going to play. He's not a Faberge egg. I have heard he has been ready for 3 days now.
    Last I heard, Ludwick will return tomorrow.

.621 OPS for Stubbs. Yum.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Time Warner has apparently decided that I'd rather not see this game. Columbus Crew on my regular FSOhio station. College football on the others. And my "alternate" station is a nice clean blank screen.

Quote Originally Posted by OesterPoster View Post
    Time Warner has apparently decided that I'd rather not see this game. Columbus Crew on my regular FSOhio station. College football on the others. And my "alternate" station is a nice clean blank screen.
    September 27, 2012
    On Saturday, September 29th, the Cincinnati Reds and the Columbus Crew both play in the evening. We are making both games available to providers. Please see the programming note below regarding how you can find these games.

Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012
    Cincinnati Reds @ Pittsburgh Pirates at 7pm | Reds Live pregame at 6:30pm
    Columbus Crew vs. Philadelphia Union at 7:30pm

Reds @ Pirates
    Reds Live Pregame Show begins at 6:30pm | First pitch at 7pm

· Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, Louisville, Lexington, Charleston, Huntington, Wheeling, Steubenville, Bowling Green, KY, Evansville, IN, Terre Haute, & Fort Wayne areas:
    o Cable viewers: main FOX Sports Ohio channel
    o Satellite viewers: FSCincinnati
    o Replay: approximately 12:30am that night (following the Crew game) on the main FOX Sports Ohio channel

· Columbus & Lima areas:
    o Cable viewers: alternate FOX Sports Ohio channel: http://www.foxsportsohio.com/pages/channelfinder/
    o Satellite viewers: FSCincinnati
    o Replay: approximately 12:30am that night (following the Crew replay) on the main FOX Sports Ohio channel

Crew vs. Union at 7:30pm

· Columbus, Lima, Cleveland & Youngstown areas:
    o Cable viewers: main FOX Sports Ohio channel
    o Satellite viewers: FSOhio
    o Replay: approximately 10:30pm (following the Cincinnati Reds postgame show that will be airing in Southern Ohio) on the main FOX Sports Ohio channel

· Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, Louisville, Lexington, Charleston, Huntington, Wheeling, Steubenville, Bowling Green, KY, Evansville, IN, Terre Haute, Fort Wayne areas:
    Cable viewers: Following Reds Live postgame show that night (approx. 10:30pm), the game will air on the main FOX Sports Ohio channel.
    o Satellite viewers: live on FSOhio and replay on FSOhio & FSCincinnati following Reds Live postgame show (approx. 10:30pm).
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

dextux over on the Sun Deck is in the Toledo area and can't received the game as well...

in the Columbus area:

Channel 105 on WOW
    1732 on AT&T U-Verse
    Time Warner Channel 24

They just fixed it. 1310 on my TWC digital station. Was a blank screen for 3 innings.

Quote Originally Posted by OesterPoster View Post
    They just fixed it. 1310 on my TWC digital station. Was a blank screen for 3 innings.
    You didn't miss anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    You didn't miss anything.
    Just a lot of close ups of Homer Bailey watching the game.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

After 5 complete innings, both pitchers have successfully lulled the opposing offense to sleep. Granted, both offenses only feature one dangerous hitter...well, we've got the upper hand today since Leake is pitching...we've got 2 hitters!

The Woo! is going on sporadically throughout the game.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Turn Off Ads?