Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fox Sports - Ohio

Fox Sports - Ohio

Is anyone else not getting the Reds games? I haven't gotten one since Friday, and am not getting one tonight either.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

2. Turn Off Ads?
    High five!

Re: Fox Sports - Ohio

Aren't they off tonight?

High five!

BTW, I had games over the weekend. One wasn't on because of a football game.

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Aren't they off tonight?
    Oh man. I never looked at the date. Yes, they are off tonight. Thank you.

They still didn't air the last two games though. I didn't know football trumped baseball at this stage of the season.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone View Post
    Oh man. I never looked at the date. Yes, they are off tonight. Thank you.

They still didn't air the last two games though. I didn't know football trumped baseball at this stage of the season.
    The games weren't on this weekend unless you could get Marlins broadcast.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Dont know if it was originally scheduled; but yes UC vs. Oregon St. on Saturday nite and a tape delay (!) of a Wyoming vs. Idaho (I believe) game on Sunday were shown instead of Reds baseball---the UC game I understand---the Sunday schedule I dont..

Is anyone else not getting the Reds games? I haven't gotten one since Friday, and am not getting one tonight either.
    I had the same problem last October, after the playoffs started. 'didn't get a single Reds game for the rest of the month.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

After the playoffs started, I didn't get a Reds game until March of the following year, but that's been an ongoing problem since 1995.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

It might have to do with the availability of production trucks and personnel. There's a finite number of both, and all of the crews and trucks near Cincinnati may have been committed to football.

According to the schedule that came out at the beginning of the year the game on Sunday was never part of the TV schedule. However it does list Saturday's game vs the Marlins to be televised at 7:10pm, so it seems like the success of the Bearcats forced the Reds off the tube. Maybe that's not a bad thing. If the Reds were better and in a pennant race they might stand more of a chance

I have Directv. The Reds were on Fox Sports Ohio channel 660, The Bearcats were on Fox Sports Cincinnati channel 661.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Turn Off Ads?