Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A Reds Vacation

A Reds Vacation

Yesterday was probably the hardest loss I have watched in my entire life. This whole season has been fun but here lately the Reds have made EVERY game interesting and make my blood boil whether they are winning or losing. So I have decided to take a few days off from the Reds for my healths sake. Yesterday left me with a bloody hand from pounding the ground for a minute solid. I think a weekend off from the Reds will help and I'm going to try to not even look at the standings until Sunday. I know this is a pointless thread, but I yesterdays game affected me alot and I even had a dream about it. It was like a Freddy Nightmare!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: A Reds Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by arkimadee View Post
    Yesterday was probably the hardest loss I have watched in my entire life. This whole season has been fun but here lately the Reds have made EVERY game interesting and make my blood boil whether they are winning or losing. So I have decided to take a few days off from the Reds for my healths sake. Yesterday left me with a bloody hand from pounding the ground for a minute solid. I think a weekend off from the Reds will help and I'm going to try to not even look at the standings until Sunday. I know this is a pointless thread, but I yesterdays game affected me alot and I even had a dream about it. It was like a Freddy Nightmare!!!!
    This is a joke right???????

I bet you watched Grey's Anatomy too!

The combination of that and the Red's yesterday made my night a bit fitful as well!

Resident PED Expert

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
    I bet you watched Grey's Anatomy too!

The combination of that and the Red's yesterday made my night a bit fitful as well!
    Lol. My girlfriend couldn't sleep last night thanks to that show. She was all kinds of tore up...

LMAO

I watched The Office, needed some comic relief from the day, back to baseball tonight, go redlegs! lol

Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

What?!?

I figured this was about following the team to Florida or Arizona for a series.

Reds were due for something like that but it's only 1 game and there's a lot of winnable games in the near future.

Come onnn... I was upset yesterday too but I'm over it now.

That's the beauty of baseball. Yesterday we all cried and moaned and whined and now today is a new day. You can't worry about yesterday. Win the game today.

the ships not sinkin yet. we got a week of subpar teams ahead of us. see no reason why we cant win at least 7 of the next 10.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

Looking back at the games we very well could have split the MIL and ATL series. But actually the reality of loosing two to ATL (out of division) and winning two against MIL (in division) is better than what could have occurred.

Dude...we have had nearly 15 years of losing, terrible baseball...and the team is 1 game out of 1st place and is competitive for once...and you're complaining! I understand frustration, but settle down a little....and quit punching stuff.

Reds Fan 4 life!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBaker View Post
    I figured this was about following the team to Florida or Arizona for a series.

Reds were due for something like that but it's only 1 game and there's a lot of winnable games in the near future.
    I thought this was going to be a thread complaining that the schedule doesn't have any easy road trip games. ie. St. Louis to Chicago. or Chicago to Mil. or Pit. to Phil. I was really hoping to have one of those with my girlfriend, she loves baseball and road trips. But now I have to go to local games like at GABP.

But on to the real reason for the thread, I called into work, I gave up my best money making shift (I'm a server/bartender) It destroyed me. I sat on my couch trying to avoid SportsCenter because i figured this would be the game that they showed. Thank god for Community and the Office.
    "Ahh, Jesus, I like him very much, but He no help with curveball." - Serrano. "Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?" - Harris in Major League (1989)

That was a tough loss (especially with the horrific conclusion), but I'm not sure I would sacrifice my poor knuckles when taking out my frustration...your liver may be more appropriate!

(Sorry)

* Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

thought you all needed a good laugh..

Turn Off Ads?