Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Did anyone see Sir Albert get plunked last night by the Brew Crew pitcher?

Did anyone see Sir Albert get plunked last night by the Brew Crew pitcher?

96 mph heater right in the back...

wish it happened more often to that guy.

wish the Reds staff would show some grit and do the same sometimes. Whenever one of our pitchers hits somebody, it's because he doesn't know where the ball is going.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Did anyone see Sir Albert get plunked last night by the Brew Crew pitcher?

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    96 mph heater right in the back...

wish it happened more often to that guy.

wish the Reds staff would show some grit and do the same sometimes. Whenever one of our pitchers hits somebody, it's because he doesn't know where the ball is going.
    Reds havent played hard baseball in years. They are the rug the rest of baseball walks on.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMightWin View Post
    Reds havent played hard baseball in years. They are the rug the rest of baseball walks on.
    Not since the Nasty Boys. They need a few hard-nosed pitchers with an attitude. Burton strikes me as that type of guy.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    Not since the Nasty Boys. They need a few hard-nosed pitchers with an attitude. Burton strikes me as that type of guy.
    They have been jokes for years and really dont see that changing any time soon. Phillips might start getting plunked though with how he show boats a little. I know its already pissed off people around the cardinals.

Anytime you advocate taking a hard object and propelling it 90mph plus at an opponents head someone should seriously question how credible of a person you are. I'm referring mostly to Larusa here, I'm ok with retaliating but once that ball gets higher then the shoulder blade you're significantly raising the risk of seeing someone get hurt and possibly contributing to another player's retirement (concussions add up too).

Quote Originally Posted by summerplight View Post
    Anytime you advocate taking a hard object and propelling it 90mph plus at an opponents head someone should seriously question how credible of a person you are. I'm referring mostly to Larusa here, I'm ok with retaliating but once that ball gets higher then the shoulder blade you're significantly raising the risk of seeing someone get hurt and possibly contributing to another player's retirement (concussions add up too).
    I agree with you 100%. Anyone who advocates throwing at a player's head should be banished from the game permanently.

A nice hard fastball in the ribs is another matter, however.

We played hard a few years back when we were fighting anybody who hit us. That was a cool season.

got alil captain in u?

it was along time coming for someone to hit alber winnie the pujols. Reds should have did it when he tried to take out phillips.

Senor Votto

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMightWin View Post
    They have been jokes for years and really dont see that changing any time soon. Phillips might start getting plunked though with how he show boats a little. I know its already pissed off people around the cardinals.
    When has Phillips showboated?

Turn Off Ads?