Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Lil Wayne near death?

Lil Wayne near death?

Being reported he's suffered massive seizures from too much "sizzurp" and is being kept alive via life support...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lil Wayne near death?

Every single response to this I can think of is inappropriate.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

4. Likes:

bigredmechanism (03-19-2013),coachpipe (03-18-2013),Hillsdale87 (03-16-2013),WMR (03-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    Every single response to this I can think of is inappropriate.

They call me "chef"

Redacted
    Last edited by Larry Schuler; 03-16-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Inappropriate

He's gonna make it. Don't worry Birdman says it wasn't drugs.

The site also reported that Wayne had his stomach pumped three times after doctors found large amounts of codeine in the rapper's system. Bird didn't speak on the stomach pumping, but he did say with confidence that drug use was not a contributing factor to Weezy's hospitalization. "To me, it's just his work ethic. It's just how he put in and what he believe in and how hard he work, how much dedication he gives to music and his fans and what he tryin' to accomplish in life. It had nothing to do with drugs," he said over the phone. "He just needs to get some rest, relax, take it one day at a time."
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post

Quote:
    The site also reported that Wayne had his stomach pumped three times after doctors found large amounts of codeine in the rapper's system. Bird didn't speak on the stomach pumping, but he did say with confidence that drug use was not a contributing factor to Weezy's hospitalization. "To me, it's just his work ethic. It's just how he put in and what he believe in and how hard he work, how much dedication he gives to music and his fans and what he tryin' to accomplish in life. It had nothing to do with drugs," he said over the phone. "He just needs to get some rest, relax, take it one day at a time."

I find this funny

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I thought Birdman and Weezy were the same person. Looks like I learned something today...
    Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

All the dishes rattle in the cupboards when the elephants arrive

Turn Off Ads?