Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Seasons Greeting To All!

Seasons Greeting To All!

I would like to take this time to wish everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever seasonal greeting trips your trigger.

May you and your family have a happy and safe holidays.

Eat lots of good food, watch some Bowl games, and take frequent naps.

Our familyt still likes to break out all the Christmas classics and watch them this time of year. It's been a tradition in our house, on Christmas Eve, to watch Christmas Vacation. LOL

Last edited by GAC; 12-24-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Likes:

Boss-Hog (12-24-2013),Dom Heffner (12-25-2013),HeatherC1212 (12-26-2013),KittyDuran (12-24-2013),oneupper (12-24-2013),RBA (12-24-2013),RedFanAlways1966 (12-24-2013),redhawkfish (12-24-2013),Spitball (12-25-2013),SunDeck (12-24-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Seasons Greeting To All!

Merry Christmas, Kiddo

Merry Christmas to all my Zoners.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

5. Likes:

Dom Heffner (12-25-2013),Spitball (12-25-2013)

Peace, love and joy to all this Christmas Eve.

7. Likes:

Dom Heffner (12-25-2013),Spitball (12-25-2013)

Merry Christmas, Redszoners!
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

9. Likes:

Dom Heffner (12-25-2013)

Over the last couple of days I've been enjoying the Christmas classics.... Christmas Carol (both the 1938 and 1951 versions), It's A Wonderful Life, White Christmas (watching Bing brings up fond memories of my Dad), and a DVD my Mom bought me of TV Christmas specials from the 50s/60s featuring Red Skelton, Jack Benny, Burns & Allen, and so many more.

Went to bed last night with TBS' marathon of "A Christmas Story" playing. LOL
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Over the last couple of days I've been enjoying the Christmas classics.... Christmas Carol (both the 1938 and 1951 versions), It's A Wonderful Life, White Christmas (watching Bing brings up fond memories of my Dad), and a DVD my Mom bought me of TV Christmas specials from the 50s/60s featuring Red Skelton, Jack Benny, Burns & Allen, and so many more.

Went to bed last night with TBS' marathon of "A Christmas Story" playing. LOL
    "He looks like a pink nightmare" is one of my favorite movie scenes ever!
    "Why are those Dodger pitchers in the Reds bullpen?"-GAC August 28, 2009

12. Likes:

KittyDuran (12-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by redhawkfish View Post
    Deranged Easter Bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by redhawkfish View Post
    I think the entire Xmas morning scenes were great... Very much what our house was like w/o the 2nd story (had a basement).
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Turn Off Ads?