Thread: Reds vs. Nationals Friday 5/11

Re: Reds vs. Nationals Friday 5/11

He should plunk Harper.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Or just K him.

Quote Originally Posted by Krawhitham View Post
    Why does Mesoraco always get stuck catching Leake?
    Arroyo and Cueto both want Hanigan, Latos tried Mes early in the year and it never worked. So Mes is stuck with Bailey and Leake, or they're stuck with him...which one it is I have no idea.

This is for the best. Only way change happens with Dusy and Walt is if the home team is booed and publicly embarrassed.

Have there been any updates on Bray or Masset?

Quote Originally Posted by NeilHamburger View Post
    This is for the best. Only way change happens with Dusy and Walt is if the home team is booed and publicly embarrassed.
    just sucks on game 1

Wow, Harper looked overmatched.

Mes will be down in AAA again if he doesn't watch it. I was a big proponent of him staying up, but he really needs to work on his game calling ability. He is not major league worthy. If the Reds were rebuilding, I would be ok. But not now.

Amazing things happen when Leake gets swings early in the count. He can get a lot of people out if they're swinging at his strikes, not get me over fastballs.

if mike leake goes 6 ip gives up 3. yea i guess its a good start but imo its not b/c you gave them all up in the 1st which hurts

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    Wow, Harper looked overmatched.

Mes will be down in AAA again if he doesn't watch it. I was a big proponent of him staying up, but he really needs to work on his game calling ability. He is not major league worthy. If the Reds were rebuilding, I would be ok. But not now.
    Between Hanigan and Baker I would think he'd have everything he needs up here to get better at handling our staff. He isn't gonna go to AAA because he needs to be up here to learn how to work with this staff.

Wow, Leake hit 92mph.

guys come on. when leake throws ball 1 ball 2 to every hitter that is not mes fault. thats leake. once leake goes 2-0 he has to throw strike and he's hitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Arroyo and Cueto both want Hanigan, Latos tried Mes early in the year and it never worked. So Mes is stuck with Bailey and Leake, or they're stuck with him...which one it is I have no idea.
    Arroyo,Cueto and Latos should catch whoever the Reds put out there. I would give Arroyo Mes Sunday and tell him to deal with it.

Well that inning could have been a lot worse. I just hope we can get something going against Gio Gonzalez tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    if mike leake goes 6 ip gives up 3. yea i guess its a good start but imo its not b/c you gave them all up in the 1st which hurts
    I wouldn't bet on Leake getting a quality start out of this game. If Bernadina's taking you deep then.....Nah...

Turn Off Ads?