Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: votto during celebration

votto during celebration

Did anyone else notice that I think Votto was the only player I could see on the post game celebration who seemed to be going low key. He never put on the shirt or the hat, he wasn't running around spraying champange and such and maybe i missed it I never saw him interviewed by the Fox sports guy. In fact he seemed to stay in uniform and off to the side during most of the celebrating. I just thought it was kinda interesting.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Re: votto during celebration

Joey being Joey. I love me some JV, but he is not a hyper-active cheerleader type. For that we have Brandon "we did it for the city" Phillips.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Here is Joey going around the park.

http://twitpic.com/2t3ivc

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that I think Votto was the only player I could see on the post game celebration who seemed to be going low key. He never put on the shirt or the hat, he wasn't running around spraying champange and such and maybe i missed it I never saw him interviewed by the Fox sports guy. In fact he seemed to stay in uniform and off to the side during most of the celebrating. I just thought it was kinda interesting.
    Im pretty sure I saw him smoking a cigar at one point...I have the whole thing recorded so i plan on watching it again after work.

thought i saw him wearing a t shirt at least. but agreed, he seems to be low key, which is fine. im sure he was smiling big on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Prf15 View Post
    Here is Joey going around the park.

http://twitpic.com/2t3ivc
    Thanks for posting that. I was going to reply that I was within a few feet of Joey when the players came back out on the field - and he was definitely wearing the championship shirt and hat. And he looked to be just as excited as everyone else. Maybe not as loud and demonstrative as some others, because that's not his style. But he was celebrating.

MVP! MVP!

I am hoping they will sell that group shot on the mound they took, that would be a cool photo.

DFA him now!

He had a champions t-shirt on. Then took it off.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

congrats to the Reds. Take care of business and lets good luck in the Playoffs. Joey Votto will retire from my dynasty team even if he is going to kill me in arbitration this off season

Resident Hustleman

he's containing his emotions til after the world series victory. then all bets are off

Of all the Reds players he seems to be the most reserve of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Of all the Reds players he seems to be the most reserve of them all.
    I was glad to see someone act like they had a little bit of sense about them.

When he was running around the field, I almost didn't recognize him. He was smiling.

Before I could wash it, I had to come home with a beer soaked and sticky hand, just so my wife could touch my hand that touched Joey's.

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockermann View Post
    I was glad to see someone act like they had a little bit of sense about them.

You might think different if you survived a long season of ups and downs to win the division.I'd be getting Crunk up in that clubhouse.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Turn Off Ads?