Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Green Bay Packers

Re: The Green Bay Packers

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    The Saints seem to play very bad on the road although they still win most of the time.If that rematch happens it will be a road game for them unless they go 3-0 and the Packers go 0-3 and that's not happening.
    Plus you have the weather factor. I doubt if anyone goes into Green Bay and wins with the way Aaron Rodgers and Co are playing on offense. The Defense can just wait until the other team gets desperate and pin its ears back and drop the final nail on most offenses.

Jeff Dunham - Spark of Insanity - Walter Disses on Green Bay - YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I don't see how they can lose. They have built the perfect team for the current NFL and I don't see how you can slow down that pass offense. I think it's the template for how to win with the current NFL rules. I give them credit for it as I think they've just figured it out before everyone else has.
    I'm not sure I agree with this. The NFL is a pass-oriented league and has been for awhile. I don't know of anything the Packers are doing with strategy or roster management that's changing the game. They just have a great quarterback playing out of his mind, and other teams don't.
    Reading comprehension is not just an ability, it's a choice

Well you can't win them all. Big time effort by the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Well you can't win them all. Big time effort by the Chiefs.
    Colts 27 Titans 13. I guess you can't lose them all either.

Sad to see the Colts get a win, if you're going to be last, be last with style.
    Go Gators!

Stat geek...and proud
    Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Sad to see the Colts get a win, if you're going to be last, be last with style.
    As a Colts fan, I'm ecstatic that we got one. Absolutely thrilled. Don't want to be a fan of 0-16. I've lived through 1-15 before so I can handle that.

I see that Colts fans have taken over this thread which means they now have two threads, one for each, no scratch that, 2 threads for each win in 2011.

Stat geek...and proud

Give it a rest. It's two posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Give it a rest. It's two posts.

I count 3. Actually its nice balance- posts about what is far and away the worst organization in the NFL alongside posts about the best.

And I don't care how many writers complain about having to go to Indianapolis to cover the Super Bowl. They're getting paid for it and they're just going to have to go there.

Whoa whoa whoa...I am not a Colts fan.
    Go Gators!

5th post about the Colts. May the Packers be blessed with many season ending injuries.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    5th post about the Colts. May the Packers be blessed with many season ending injuries.

Been there , done that. They led the league in that catagory last year. They just stick in the next guy. Granted replacing Greg Jennings can get to be a bit complicated.

Been there , done that. They led the league in that catagory last year. They just stick in the next guy. Granted replacing Greg Jennings can get to be a bit complicated.
    Mehh, that's not saying much. Last year's playoff teams were about the weakest I've collectively seen in a long, long time. This year might be even worse. The way the NFL is setup today, it doesn't take as much talent/skill/coaching to win a Super Bowl as it once did.

Stat geek...and proud
    I count 3. Actually its nice balance- posts about what is far and away the worst organization in the NFL alongside posts about the best.

And I don't care how many writers complain about having to go to Indianapolis to cover the Super Bowl. They're getting paid for it and they're just going to have to go there.
    Worst organization in the NFL? You can't be serious. I believe the worst organizations over the last 25 years are in Cincinnati and Phoenix. This has to be an attempt to stir something up, but I would like to know your rationale behind that statement. If you would like, respond in "our" thread so this one can stay on topic.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Mehh, that's not saying much. Last year's playoff teams were about the weakest I've collectively seen in a long, long time. This year might be even worse. The way the NFL is setup today, it doesn't take as much talent/skill/coaching to win a Super Bowl as it once did.
    Mehh. I think we've been over this before. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Just dopey speculation . I don't know much about football, but I know the Packers: This organization has more talent, more skill, and far superior coaching than the Holmgrin Teams did. Ron Wolf was a great GM, but Thompson is a genius.

Sounds like Yankee fans I know whining about the quality of baseball that produces a Texas-St Louis world series.

Turn Off Ads?