Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Underground Music

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Underground Music

What relative unknowns are you currently listening to or have in the past?

Myself I am a huge fan of "real hiphop" not what is commonly played on the radio airwaves...

Apathy
    Celph Titled the Rubix Cuban
    Motormouth
    Jedi Mind Tricks
    Copywright
    Cage
    Atmosphere
    iConPeople
    E dot Genius

the list runs rampant but these people do more than just talk about "Bling" and "thug" type stuff. E dot Genius has a song with a violin over drums about the british occupancy of India for crying out loud. He also knows his history.

But who do you respect and listen to outside of goofy singles promoted to the masses by an industry so narcissistic that they believe that they have the ability to choose what we will all enjoy or at least understand.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Underground Music

I'm a big Kelly Clarkson fan, myself.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go View Post
    I'm a big Kelly Clarkson fan, myself.
    I wish she was underground.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    I wish she was underground.

Turn Off Ads?