Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by redhawkfish View Post
    I have an honest question for you guys. I have never seen the show, but this thread has intrigued me. Would it be useless for me to start watching tonight, if I have no knowledge of the characters or previous plot lines?
    The previous seasons are available on DVD/Bluray. There are only 13 episodes per season, so you could bang both previous seasons out in a week. You won't regret it. This show is awesome.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?

That ending was completely awesome and unexpected. wow.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Tig's buddy wants to come back to Charming?
    Lem!

“I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Stat geek...and proud

At least we know Abel is alive, but apparently in Belfast? We know that SAMCRO has a contact/charter(?) in Belfast from previous seasons.
    Not only is there a charter in Belfast, but one of the "First Nine" is in Belfast leading that charter IIRC.

Last night's episode was ok, but I had trouble understanding the Irish "priest".

What was he saying, and what is their plan with Abel?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Stat geek...and proud

Last night's episode was ok, but I had trouble understanding the Irish "priest".

What was he saying, and what is their plan with Abel?
    Don't really know the plan for Abel yet. I have to turn the captions on when the Irish people are talking, even Chibs.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Don't really know the plan for Abel yet. I have to turn the captions on when the Irish people are talking, even Chibs.
    Can you do that when a program is recorded on the DVR?

Stat geek...and proud

Can you do that when a program is recorded on the DVR?
    I can on mine

Great episode tonight.

Gotta love Steven King as "The Cleaner". Gotta love his quotes "Does the drain in that sink work?" "Who?"

Also loved the payment. Gemma hands him $1600 and Tig says "Take whatever you want", The Cleaner surveys the room, and picks up some trophy or statue and walks out.

We get to meet the Belfast Sons, and Cherry is back.

Fun stuff all the way around.

This season is off the hook, tonight's episode was a game changer.

I was a couple episodes behind but finally caught up this week. This show just keeps getting better and better. The Belfast episodes have been awesome. I just really hope that Jax and Trinity don't hook up.

Umm, WOW!

Seriously the most satisfying episode of any show ever.

Stat geek...and proud
    Umm, WOW!

Seriously the most satisfying episode of any show ever.
    That was crazy. I thought somehow Jax was going to screw Stahl but I didn't think it was going to go down like that.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

kevinchaapel

30-primitive man strives to find balance in life between a father and his new participation in a biker gang. Sons of Anarchy has some of the most surprising and have never seen.Sons of anarchy, which SAMCRO, a motorcycle gang, which operates in both legal and illegal businesses in the city's charm.

Fun season finale. But I'm even happier with the cliffhanger. The show was originally based upon the conflict between Jax and Clay over the direction of the club. Season 2 glossed over it while Season 3 pretty much ignored it altogether. Looks like Season 4 will get back to the show's basic premise.

Turn Off Ads?