Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fleury

Fleury

Was looking through rosters and couldnt find him, is Fleury still in the organization?
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    -The Insider-

Re: Fleury

He's with Bakersfield. He played last night.

Thanks!^
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

-The Insider-

No problem

I'm also right here....hehe, it is my last name. (I'm not the real Mark Fleury), though I do have an Uncle Mark. I cross my fingers he can make it to the Reds. I want to have a Fleury jersey but I don't want to customize one to my name. However, with the plethora of catchers in our system, I'm either going to have to settle for a minor league jersey or hope he catches on with another Pro team, while giving us a great return in a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by jfleur87 View Post
    I'm also right here....hehe, it is my last name. (I'm not the real Mark Fleury), though I do have an Uncle Mark. I cross my fingers he can make it to the Reds. I want to have a Fleury jersey but I don't want to customize one to my name. However, with the plethora of catchers in our system, I'm either going to have to settle for a minor league jersey or hope he catches on with another Pro team, while giving us a great return in a trade.
    Lol, not a commmon name to find you have the same. I enjoyed watching him play in college and hope he can make it to the show too!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Lol, not a commmon name to find you have the same.
    Not common here for sure, but I've been told it is like Smith or Johnson in Canada/France...I just wish it didn't mean Flower...

Mark is one of my favorite players also. I hope he makes it to the show and does well, be it with the Reds or another team

Fluery is hitting .250 in A+ Bakersfield, but sports a nifty .382 OBP on 17 bb's to 20 k's. It's only in a backup role to Grandal, but worth checking in on this guy. Perhaps Grandal gets the call to AA soon and Fluery will get more PT. It's a little concern that his SLG is below .400 in A+ ball though, just looking at him would lead you to believe he has more power potential.
    2015 Rotation: Under Construction

That's encouraging and all, but he has thrown out only 9% of attempted base stealers this year (and is only at 27% for his career). On top of that, in 126 games as a catcher, he already has 34 passed balls.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    That's encouraging and all, but he has thrown out only 9% of attempted base stealers this year (and is only at 27% for his career). On top of that, in 126 games as a catcher, he already has 34 passed balls.
    WOW. Well, again, maybe some reps will help. He's not got the power for a move elsewhere.
    2015 Rotation: Under Construction

Turn Off Ads?