Turn Off Ads?
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: 2011/2012 UC Basketball official thread

Re: 2011/2012 UC Basketball official thread

According to Scout.com, Mick doesn't have any signees yet for next year; only one Juco verbal. Should we be worried? Dixon and Yancy need to be replaced

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    According to Scout.com, Mick doesn't have any signees yet for next year; only one Juco verbal. Should we be worried? Dixon and Yancy need to be replaced
    http://cincinnati.com/blogs/uc/2011/...lay-this-year/

Thomas would have been a freshman this year but was ineligible. He was a top recruit. So, in essence, he is a recruit for 2012-2013.

They have four solid contributors back in Cashmere Wright, Justin Jackson, Sean Kilpatrick and JaQuon Parker. The cupboard isn't empty.

An article on the JC recruit, Titus Rubles.

http://bearcatsnation.com/2012/03/19...nati-bearcats/
    Last edited by texasdave; 03-26-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

All signs point to 6-9 Chris Obekpa of Our Savior New American landing at Cincinnati, multiple sources told @SNYtv.Today is last signing day
    https://twitter.com/#!/AdamZagoria/s...50869324824576
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

I see that Mick Cronin was reprimanded for his behavior at the end of UC's Sweet Sixteen loss to Ohio State. First of all, what exactly is the point of the public reprimand? Does anyone anywhere care about that (other than a few light chuckles from Victory Parkway, of course)? And secondly, didn't the NCAA Tournament happen approximately five months ago?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I see that Mick Cronin was reprimanded for his behavior at the end of UC's Sweet Sixteen loss to Ohio State. First of all, what exactly is the point of the public reprimand? Does anyone anywhere care about that (other than a few light chuckles from Victory Parkway, of course)? And secondly, didn't the NCAA Tournament happen approximately five months ago?!?
    That was so long ago that I don't even remember what Cronin did that was reprimand-worthy.

I never heard anything about this at all til this thread. Did some googling and found this article.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...egion#comments

Maybe there's more details elsewhere and maybe he went way over the line. I have no clue what really happened, but the article makes it sound like he cursed at a ref after a game. Given that's not that uncommon for coaches, I guess he crossed a line or someone got overly sensitive about something. Probably a bit of both.

Also, what exactly is the punishment? Is the punishment just a "hey, he did this and were giving him a 'public reprimand'?" Or is there something that is part of a public reprimand that I'm not aware of?
    Last edited by ervinsm84; 08-08-2012 at 11:23 PM.
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

Bearcats sign a big one.

Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin has added a late recruit for the Class of ’12, and it’s a big one. David Nyarsuk, a 7-1 Sudanese center who played last year at Mountain State University, has committed to joining the Bearcats this fall.
    http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...-david-nyarsuk

Turn Off Ads?