Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bobblehead list

Bobblehead list

I've been searching for a comprehensive Reds' bobblehead list. Just the ones given away at the park. From what I've been able to piece together, is this accurate?

2001: Danny Graves, Pete Harnisch, Barry Larkin
    2002: Johnny Bench, Eric Davis, Adam Dunn, Chris Sabo
    2003: Austin Kearns, Marty & Joe (Was there another?)
    2004: Sean Casey, Joe Morgan, Joe Nuxhall
    2005: Ken Griffey Jr., Wily Mo Pena, Tony Perez
    2006: Dave Concepcion, Barry Larkin, Felipe Lopez
    2007: Bronson Arroyo, Aaron Harang, Marty & Thom, Frank Robinson

Where do the Casey and Dunn figurines figure in (no pun intended), year-wise? Is this all the "figure" or "bobble" giveaways? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Side note: You'd think there'd be a page out there somewhere on this subject, who knew?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Redlocks
    I'm convinced Jay Bruce could homer every single time up the rest of the spring and cure cancer in his spare time and still not make the team.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    ORG Infidel

Re: Bobblehead list

I am planning to attend a few more games before I head back to GA this fall. I might have to attend on bobblehead night. I never really got the obsession with them but my nephew is very ill and loves anything to do with the Reds so I would love to get him one.

Re: Bobblehead list

Quote Originally Posted by FreelFanatic View Post
    2003: Austin Kearns, Marty & Joe (Was there another?)
    Gapper

Turn Off Ads?