Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2014

NFL 2014

Well camp has started. Hard Knocks is just a few days away, I figure it's time for a new NFL thread.

On a side note....does anyone happen to know what a guy needs to do to get back stage at a Kenny Chesney concert?
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: NFL 2013

I could tell you but then I would lose my friendship with LeSean McCoy.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

4. Likes:

Razor Shines (08-02-2013),Tom Servo (08-02-2013)

Actually, the correct answer is Kenny Chesney sucks.

But if you do find yourself at a Kenny Chesney concert because of a head injury or simply poor life choices, I recently saw a short documentary of someone trying to get back stage at a Chesney show. I've come to the conclusion that I wouldn't want any part of what you have to do.

6. Likes:

dabvu2498 (08-03-2013),redsfanmia (08-03-2013)

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Counseling for saying the "N word"?

Hilarious.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Right. The counseling he actually needs is having his number called going across the middle in the preseason a few times.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Granted preseason, but am glad football season is here, help take my mind of how turrbile the Reds have been.

49ers fan, some big injuries already and a few question marks, but still a team that I think can make a strong SB run.

And thankfully the LAST season of playing in the dump known as Candlestick Park!

Ugh, once again the Bengals won't have a retro uniform game.

http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    Ugh, once again the Bengals won't have a retro uniform game.

http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html
    It would be neat to see the old BENGALS on the orange helmet with no stripe.
    Reds fan since 1968 win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCody View Post
    It would be neat to see the old BENGALS on the orange helmet with no stripe.
    I think we've used it maybe one time since then, and that was in the 90's. I'd be happy if the Bengals went with the mid-70's uniform/helmet on a permanent basis.

I think we've used it maybe one time since then, and that was in the 90's. I'd be happy if the Bengals went with the mid-70's uniform/helmet on a permanent basis.
    Maybe they would get past one playoff game then.
    Reds fan since 1968 win or lose.

I don't think the NFL allows that. they need to have a "logo" on their helmet, not just the team name. I think that is why they changed it in the first place (though the NY Jets apparently have enough of a logo go get away with theirs.)

Also, the last time the Bengals used the old helmet design for a retro game the story was insted of buying all new helmets, they had their equipment managers take the helmets players already had, remove the stripes and add "BENGALS" to them. I don't know if that is true or not.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...en-make-sense/

I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn't even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn't know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time.
    No one did, Joe. No one did.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    If Ray Lewis is playing for the Ravens how then could God be for the Broncos?

I'd say after tonight Rex Ryan probably gave the Jets a reason for a coaching change by midseason/end of season. That might have been one of the worst coaching moves I've ever seen, much less the bizarre press conference afterwards.

Geno Smith is going to be a bust. He is an average QB who had weapons in college and played in a QB friendly offense. He doesn't have any playmakers with the Jets and there is no way he can create offense on his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Ray Lewis believes Super Bowl blackout was done to hurt Ravens.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...352--nfl.html#
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Turn Off Ads?