Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 All-Star Game to Cincy?!?!?

2015 All-Star Game to Cincy?!?!?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2015 All-Star Game to Cincy?!?!?

Just saw this and came here to see if anyone had more info. Excellent news if true!

That would be great. although if I wanted to attend, a pair of tickets would easily be a grand.

about fricken time. i'd be interested in watching the home run derby
    There are 3 guarantees in life; death, taxes, and the leadoff walk coming around to score.

Looks like they're just using that same Cincinnati Enquirer article as a source, though. I'll still wait til Wednesday to get to excited- I am a Cincinnati sports fan, after all!

Drew Stubbs traded and now this.

Awesome

I did some research. For about $800-$1,000you can get a decent seat for the ASG, HR Derby and FanFest

The HR Derby isn't quite as expensive as I thought....but figure on $250 a seat for somewhat decent seats. The ASG is more.

My goal is to save up for 6 pretty good ASG tickets, 4 HR Derby and 4 FanFest....looking around $3500

A big thanks to Bob Castellini for pushing to get the all-star game back in Cincinnati. The downtown is really shaping up nicely and will be highlighted during this prestigous event. Big news for the city and Reds fans.

Nice reporting by Fay as well.

the home run derby will be insane. unlike some years when some people get no home runs everyone will and a lot of them.

I'm gonna do everything I can to be able to attend this game

Quote Originally Posted by osuredleg24 View Post
    I'm gonna do everything I can to be able to attend this game
    This is awesome and i just told my wife that is our plan for 2015.. I was in the Air Force and overseas in 1988. Now i get the chance hopefully to see the ASG and Home Run Derby.. in Cincinnati..YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Interesting tweets from @ctrent. Saying MLB offered 2019, but Bob kept fighting for one sooner. Also said that the Marlins were expected to get 2015. Wonder if the recent firesale had anything to do with it?

I was lucky enough to go to the All-Star game in San Francisco. Went to the whole week of activities (Fanfest, HR Derby, Futures Game, Celebrity Softball) It was easily the best experience I've had as a baseball fan (It didn't hurt that I got to see Griffey play in it). I'm still waiting for that experience to be topped by a Reds World Series. The wife already told me that when/if they make it, she's paying "whatever it takes" for tickets

Good to see it coming to Cincy bafore it goes to Miami.

I'm happy for all of you fans, you do deserve it!

Salukifan2

Its about damn time. That stadium isn't even new anymore. Pirates, Cardinals, Houston, Giants, and detroit all got their all star games in the same decade their stadiums were built. Cincy should have got the all star game 4 years ago

Turn Off Ads?