Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replace a unhittable pitcher,for a pitcher with one pitch..good idea dusty

Replace a unhittable pitcher,for a pitcher with one pitch..good idea dusty

Sick of him

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Replace a unhittable pitcher,for a pitcher with one pitch..good idea dusty

Sick of your stupid posts

Do you post anything but complaints? I'd say the lack of posts in this thread say people agree

But if you wanna talk about the stupid decision dusty did that almost cost this game, we can do that

Yeah, I hate it when the manager brings in the closer in a save situation.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

there was a reason why Marshall was a situational 8 inning pitcher in Chicago and not a closer when Marmol can struggle throwing strikes..if your closer relies on curveballs to get outs in giving a three run lead...your a hanging breaking ball away. it works on below average teams but your not fooling a playoff team. Better keep warming up a pitcher every time he comes to the mound..wasted two arms for three outs

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySongz View Post
    No one holding a gun to your head pansy..find another post to comment on
    Find another team to troll!!!

A team one game over .500 clearly has nothing to complain about

That's whats wrong with this fan base..you are impressed with mediocrity..and never get upset that your team spent over one hundred mill before season started and you got one win..pathetic. Quit accepting this garbage and get upset about your team under achieving

That's whats wrong with this fan base..you are impressed with mediocrity..and never get upset that your team spent over one hundred mill before season started and you got one win..pathetic. Quit accepting this garbage and get upset about your team under achieving
    You do raise a good point. All of the threads you start where you voice your frustration make for compelling conversation and fascinating reading. They're the type of message board threads you can really sink your teeth into.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

I transcend race, hombre LaFlamaBlanca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner44 View Post
    Do you post anything but complaints? I'd say the lack of posts in this thread say people agree
    No. Welcome to the Sun Deck.

The problem has been you very rarely have anything productive to post, it is always a negative rant. There are things to complain/debate about this team, but there are good things also, and you never see that. Just because some don't complain as much as you doesn't mean we aren't fans.

I transcend race, hombre LaFlamaBlanca's Avatar

So that's what you losers care about? WOW! Can I put that on my resume? Get a life
    What are you even talking about?

If Bailey/Latos turn it up a notch and Stubbs get hot in June, this team could go on quite a run covering up for some weaknesses.

I don't think nobody is happy with 20-19, but we have had a red hot type streak yet. Which could happen anytime now imo. Latos stunk to May 25th of last year. Bailey had major surges in 2006 and 2009 in his development, just think his performance going from a 4 to a 2? Stubbs is streaky and may be due for a hot streak. Then we come into July around 1st place with enough assets to push us over and make us favorites by the playoffs.

Listen, if the Reds june swoon again, nobody will be happy. But they have to do it first.

So that's what you losers care about? WOW! Can I put that on my resume? Get a life
    If you don't like it here you can leave!!!

Turn Off Ads?