Turn Off Ads?
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Hey guys/gals

My name is jeff i live in hamiltucky on the nice side of town.
    Long time REDS fan excited about the season. Looking to share my excitement and opinions on decisions and performances.

One quick question. I hadnt noticed the Option to change/ADD and avatar...

Can anybody help me out?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    Hey guys/gals

My name is jeff i live in hamiltucky on the nice side of town.
    Long time REDS fan excited about the season. Looking to share my excitement and opinions on decisions and performances.

One quick question. I hadnt noticed the Option to change/ADD and avatar...

Can anybody help me out?
    Welcome aboard.

Mostly for bandwidth purposes, avatars are restricted to those with Old Red Guard posting access.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Welcome aboard.

Mostly for bandwidth purposes, avatars are restricted to those with Old Red Guard posting access.
    Looks like i need to get to work to prove i deserve that priviledge.

Im loving this site btw. Much better than other reds forums i've found.

DBacks Fan

1. Are you a Reds Fan? They are my adopted 2nd child.
    2. If so, what made you become a Reds Fan. If not, why are you on this forum? My uncle is the world's biggest Reds fan.
    3. How did you learn about RedsZone? My uncle and Clemson's very own, Dan Scott.
    4. How old are you? 22
    5. Where are you from? Darlington, South Carolina
    6. Do you drink or take drugs? If not, why are you a Reds fan? No, and because I like that sort of torture.
    7. Have you now or ever been a member of the communist party? I prefer Facism.
    8. Do you know who the Gang of 10 are? No
    9. Are you now or have you ever been affliated with Richard Hand or Gallagher? No
    10. Do you wipe front to back or back to front? More of a side to side wiper.
    11. Would you consider having your testicles (if you are male) cut off if it would guarentee a Reds World Championship? Absolutely not.
    12. Do you think Adam Dunn is overrated and strikes out too much? No.
    13. Which Reds player would you most like to go on a double date with and why?Brandon Phillips, because I think we could turn a mean double play.
    14. What do you think you can add to RedsZone?Perspective from the Arizona front.
    15. Do you think Jim Edmonds is a showboater?I think he's slow, old, and overrated. I think 99% of his diving catches would have been routine plays for Chris B. Young.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'm Coby and I'm a Diamondbacks fan. I grew up loving Orlando Hudson (from my town), and I'm still his biggest fan. My uncle is a huge Reds fan, so we have a lot of fun with that.

Looking forward to some meaningful baseball conversation.

Hello, I'm Zak a fan from Columbus. A very frustrated fan from Columbus.

Quote Originally Posted by zakthemack View Post
    Hello, I'm Zak a fan from Columbus. A very frustrated fan from Columbus.

I found this site when they hired Dusty Baker!

Hello all. My name's Brett and I'm a 25-year-old yoth pastor from Delaware. I've been a Reds fan for as long as I can remember. My dad's a big fan and raised me that way. The champioship in '90 (third grade for me) sealed it forever.

So I'm vey excited about being in this forum. I've also been a big Red Sox fan for about a decade and I'm on a board for them, but this was the first Reds site that matched that level. This really looks like a quality place to be and I look forward to much intelligent and enjoyable discussion of all things Redlegs.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

1. Are you a Reds Fan? since 1990
    2. If so, what made you become a Reds Fan. If not, why are you on this forum? Being in Cincy downtown at the Hyatt when the Reds swept Oakland. The honking horns. The yelling. Larkin. My new reds hat. The colors.
    3. How did you learn about RedsZone? People on another forum
    4. How old are you? 25
    5. Where are you from? Columbus, Ohio
    6. Do you drink or take drugs? If not, why are you a Reds fan? Huge Adam dunn fan and jay bruce
    7. Have you now or ever been a member of the communist party? no
    8. Do you know who the Gang of 10 are? No
    9. Are you now or have you ever been affliated with Richard Hand or Gallagher? No
    10. Do you wipe front to back or back to front? front to back
    11. Would you consider having your testicles (if you are male) cut off if it would guarentee a Reds World Championship? Absolutely
    12. Do you think Adam Dunn is overrated and strikes out too much? No. He's a great player. Just not a star.
    13. Which Reds player would you most like to go on a double date with and why? Arroyo. Arroyo always scores
    14. What do you think you can add to RedsZone? I live, eat, sleep, and breathe the game of baseball. I obsess about it. It is the most important thing in my life.
    15. Do you think Jim Edmonds is a showboater? Great defensive player. First rate d--k though.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

KentuckyReds

Hey everyone, my names is Logan and am a recently graduated college student from Kentucky. I'm a big Reds fan and have been so since I was six. I look forward to having some good discussions at this forum.

To Reds Country.

InfieldHit

Dodgers' Andruw Jones and Derek Lowe

Hi y'all, I'm a Dodgers fan and was wondering if Edinson Volquez would be available in the right deal?

More specifcally: a package based around Phillips and Volquez for Derek Lowe?

Also, any interest in Andruw Jones, and what would you be willing to give up? Just wanted to start some discussion since the Dodgers appear ready to play their kids! Thanks!

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Re: Dodgers' Andruw Jones and Derek Lowe

Quote Originally Posted by InfieldHit View Post
    Hi y'all, I'm a Dodgers fan and was wondering if Edinson Volquez would be available in the right deal?
    Welcome.

I don't think you could pry Volquez away from the Reds with a truck. You'd have a better chance prying away a bottle of Aquafina from a man that had just walked 200 miles through the desert with sand in his mouth.

More specifcally: a package based around Phillips and Volquez for Derek Lowe?
    I wouldn't even begin to entertain Lowe for either one of those guys straight up.

Phillips is one of the few plus defenders we have, is more than adequate with the bat, has some functional speed, and is locked up at a nice price for a few years.

Volquez is outperforming Lowe already, and he makes $over $9M less this year and will be cheap over the next few years.

[qoute] Also, any interest in Andruw Jones, and what would you be willing to give up? Just wanted to start some discussion since the Dodgers appear ready to play their kids! Thanks! [/quote]

Patterson is giving us similar production (ugh) with the bat and the glove to Jones at $11M cheaper. The Reds also have Jay Bruce in AAA playing CF who is more than ready to take over CF.

The Reds certainly don't seem to be a likely trading partner IMO.

GL

MarcinKentucky

Hello, REDS fans! I'm happy to be on board a site that won't leave me looking for a shotgun after I log off. Looking forward to great discussion and hope for the future of our team!

Hey everybody! I'm new to the board as you can see. The Reds are my favorite team in the NL and I look forward to discussing them with all of you.
    Oh yeah, I'll get this out of the way...my favorite player is Bronson Arroyo.

Hi all,

I'm cincy14 and am new to the site today.

I am a long-time Reds fan, originally from Northern Indiana but I'm now located in the center of California. I check on the Reds daily and follow all of their personnel moves.

I show my 54 years of age when I tell you that my favorite Red is still Pete Rose. I guess that I don't have a favorite current player to claim today, I just root for the Reds to win and still like to see the Dodgers lose.

I'm looking forward to viewing this site and chipping in when possible. Go Reds!!

Turn Off Ads?