Turn Off Ads?
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Reds v. Padres 8/10/13 - Yes, Cozart is batting second

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Re: Reds v. Padres 8/10/13 - Yes, Cozart is batting second

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin Fan View Post
    Way to keep it classy, Blitz.
    He's been keeping it "real" all nite it looks like, look at his post tonite!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    http://www.redszone.com/forums/conve...u=4622&u2=4222

So am I the only one to get a friendly post game message from Blitz or...?
    If by "douchin" he means keep being the funniest guy on here, then by all means ****** it up.

4. Likes:

PuffyPig (08-10-2013),Tom Servo (08-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    If by "douchin" he means keep being the funniest guy on here, then by all means ****** it up.
    haha did not know that was considered an offense word. My apologies.

Critiquing the team is normal fan stuff. Critiquing other fans is lame. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    Critiquing the team is normal fan stuff. Critiquing other fans is lame. Just my opinion.
    That's also a critique of other fans. JSYK.

Question for Nebraska: Didn't you post on here earlier this season that you don't get to watch many Reds games? If it was someone else, I apologize.

Question for Nebraska: Didn't you post on here earlier this season that you don't get to watch many Reds games? If it was someone else, I apologize.
    I don't think so. I might have said something about not getting to watch a lot of them live, but I watch every game eventually.

In the 2nd Mes lined out to end the inning. The next seven Reds didn't put a ball in play either retired by a K or walked, Paul ended that streak making the last out if the fifth

Exciting ball game!

Please continue with your phallus display

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    That's also a critique of other fans. JSYK.
    No, it isn't at all. Show me one single post I've ever made in which I told someone else how they should think, or criticized them for having a different opinion? Good luck finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    I don't think so. I might have said something about not getting to watch a lot of them live, but I watch every game eventually.
    OK, thanks. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    In the 2nd Mes lined out to end the inning. The next seven Reds didn't put a ball in play either retired by a K or walked, Paul ended that streak making the last out if the fifth

Exciting ball game!

Please continue with your phallus display
    Since "phallus" is allowed, I'd agree that's a perfect description of the Reds effort tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    I stand corrected! I would of bet the house Sparky played them 120-130 games a year.
    I was saying remarkable to that winning percentage.

As far as how much they played, platooning guys was rare back then for any team. Rose usually played 160 games. Morgan, Geronimo, Perez, and Concepcion played in tge 150's, Bench around 140, Griffey around 140 in '76, and Foster nearly every day once he took over for Rose in Left in May in '75. Not looked any of this up. Just testing my stone-filled High-school mind from the mid-70's.

As I look out over the ocean with no TV or little radio, the game thread blew up. Not unusual, but it seemed a little more violent tonight. Little wonder. Let's just say that this team will have a hard time winning the division, but the full wild card is possible. That said, with a bench like ours, anything is possible or maybe not possible.

Seriously, if this team doesn't start hitting, it will make no difference if we make the playoffs or not. One and done. Yes I know about the great pitching. But tonight, we saw some pretty good flinging, but the defense failed, the offense failed, and the result was bad. Let's hope for the best.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

EMAW

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post
    Hannahan has no business on an MLB roster, IMO. He's a Triple-A player.

Bateman, so surprising you would take a personal shot like "What's happened to you in life." Nice work there. I'm sure you would say some BS like that to someone's face.

Well, he's on a big league roster so I guess that does not make him a Triple-A player

No, it isn't at all. Show me one single post I've ever made in which I told someone else how they should think, or criticized them for having a different opinion? Good luck finding it.
    In the post I quoted you said it was lame to critique the thoughts of other posters.

That post in question was literally a critique of the thoughts of other posters, which by your definition, would be considered "lame".

Turn Off Ads?