Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1530 Homer.com - C. Trent?

1530 Homer.com - C. Trent?

Did anyone else notice C. Trent and Cutler's blogs were removed just recently today?

Either it's a technical glitch or they are gone? Will wait to hear confirmation (or not) before commenting further.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 1530 Homer.com - C. Trent?

They were both fired or laid or or what ever you want to call it.

Although I think Cutler isnt gone just not doing the morning show anymore.

Poor C. Trent can't catch a break, if this is true.

Cutler being off any radio I even remotely have a chance at hearing is a good, good thing.

Yeah just saw his Twitter.

Lame. Nothing like the cold, unforgiving corporate culture we live in - I'm stuck in it too and despise the hell out of it. I am so tired of the cut backs and miniscule things taken away from employees where I work and in my industry - just an excuse to do it considering the economy.

While I've held my own for over 5 years now - I'm not even 40 yet and have been laid-off twice (not fired). What a country we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11 View Post
    Poor C. Trent can't catch a break, if this is true.

Cutler being off any radio I even remotely have a chance at hearing is a good, good thing.
    This I can justify. I never cared for the guy on the radio and never will. I'm sure he has something in Lexington - but it looks like he's gone from 1530 altogether.

I'll miss Trent's blog - not sure where else there is to work in this burgh. Cincy's become a desert for entertainmnet/media and technology folks.

Damn you Clear Channel! I really like reading C Trent's blog.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    Yeah just saw his Twitter.

Lame. Nothing like the cold, unforgiving corporate culture we live in - I'm stuck in it too and despise the hell out of it. I am so tired of the cut backs and miniscule things taken away from employees where I work and in my industry - just an excuse to do it considering the economy.

While I've held my own for over 5 years now - I'm not even 40 yet and have been laid-off twice (not fired). What a country we live in.
    Businesses arent in the business of just trying to employ people for the sake of employing people. People are just some times easy to replace. C. Trent fit into that category imo considering hes just an extra guy over at the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post

Cutlers blog being removed just means he isnt going to be on 1530 in the mornings more than likely. I'm sure hes still going to be doing the samething he did before he got the morning gig.

I'm sorry to hear that. I always enjoyed reading Trent's blog.

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    Businesses arent in the business of just trying to employ people for the sake of employing people. People are just some times easy to replace. C. Trent fit into that category imo considering hes just an extra guy over at the radio.
    It's not just Trent, but all the other stuff I see going on where I'm at and with some people I know. He would be wise to seek a better market for his skills, Cincinnati is no-man's land. Corporate overlords do not like treating employees well here, for making them $. I know this very well as a lifer who's itching to get out of here every day.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    It's not just Trent, but all the other stuff I see going on where I'm at and with some people I know. He would be wise to seek a better market for his skills, Cincinnati is no-man's land. Corporate overlords do not like treating employees well here, for making them $. I know this very well as a lifer who's itching to get out of here every day.
    Those evil evil employers how dare they!

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    I wondered how long his gig would last. I didn't think a blogger that was occasionally on air on a minor station would last. Not a salary they could carry long term.

Sadly, we was the most informative, adult person they had.

Any early word on who gets the morning gig?

Turn Off Ads?