Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Brutus the Pimp

Brutus the Pimp

What happened to this guy? I always felt he had much to offer to the board.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Brutus the Pimp

Quote Originally Posted by zacharync View Post
    What happened to this guy? I always felt he had much to offer to the board.
    You know, I hadn't noticed but now that you mention it, it doesn't seem that he's posted since the MLB season began and that is odd. I also see that he is no longer listed as a moderator at the bottom of the page so I don't know what happened.

Definitely odd without him around. I really enjoy interacting with him even though we often disagree. Hopefully everything is ok. At least he is still competing in our fantasy baseball league.

Whoa. Has he really not posted since the 27th of March or were some of his posts deleted? Doesn't seem like it's been that long since I've seen him post, but maybe.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I had no problem with him. I had a couple questions for him as a moderator and he was very helpful. Wish he were still around and hope nothing bad happened.
    Last edited by dabvu2498; 04-20-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Appreciate it guys.

Nothing bad. Just decided to take some time away. Lot of stress in my everyday life, and while a place like this is usually an escape for me, it was getting to the point that that wasn't the case, so I stepped away on a self-imposed reprieve. I'll probably still stay clear for a while more, but had been getting some messages so I wanted to check in and say hello.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus the Pimp View Post
    Appreciate it guys.

Nothing bad. Just decided to take some time away. Lot of stress in my everyday life, and while a place like this is usually an escape for me, it was getting to the point that that wasn't the case, so I stepped away on a self-imposed reprieve. I'll probably still stay clear for a while more, but had been getting some messages so I wanted to check in and say hello.
    I totally get that as I have been there before. Take care of yourself and hopefully you'll be back to enjoying RedsZone again soon.

Turn Off Ads?