Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kiffin accuses Meyer of cheating

Re: Kiffin accuses Meyer of cheating

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    He better win big quickly.
    If he doesn't, I bet it will still be Al Davis' fault.
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

His question wasn't in response to UT, it was in response to Saban and Georgia. I don't know the answer. I'm only aware of a recruiting issue between Saban and Les Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    His question wasn't in response to UT, it was in response to Saban and Georgia. I don't know the answer. I'm only aware of a recruiting issue between Saban and Les Miles
    In the link that I posted it talks briefly about his beef with Georgia and with Saban. He hired one of Saban's top recruiter's, and I think he also hired someone away from Georgia, while taking shots at each school.

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    In the link that I posted it talks briefly about his beef with Georgia and with Saban. He hired one of Saban's top recruiter's, and I think he also hired someone away from Georgia, while taking shots at each school.
    Thanks for straightening me out. I read as an issue between Saban and Richt

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Thanks for straightening me out. I read as an issue between Saban and Richt
    No problemo amigo

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

If the shoe fits..

Tennessee self reported two minor recruiting violations to the NCAA. Both occurred under new coach Lane Kiffin's watch. The violations centered around performing mock simulations of game day experiences with recruits while on their official visits.

In a ironic twist of fate, Kiffin had accused Florida Urban Meyer of committing recruiting violations a week ago. Kiffin was reprimanded by SEC commissioner Mike Slive as the accusations turned out be false. What is that old saying about people that live in glass houses? Feb. 10 - 4:30 p.m. ET
    Source: Associated Press
    http://fantasycollfoot.usatoday.com/....asp?sport=CFB

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    I found that more than a bit ironic. I predict the Lane Kiffin era will end rather quickly at Tennessee. Lane Kiffin is one of the few people on earth to make Al Davis look sane.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Lane Kiffin makes me laugh.
    Yeah, but he has a good looking wife.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- The University of Tennessee is reporting a third secondary recruiting violation involving new football coach Lane Kiffin.

Kiffin, in a radio interview Friday morning, mentioned recruit Bryce Brown by name and called him "a great player."

According to The Knoxville News Sentinel, NCAA rules prohibit a coach from making such comments before the prospect has signed a letter of intent.

Earlier this week, the school reported violations for a mock news conference held by nine prospects during an official visit to the university, and for using a fog machine as a recruit entered the field at Neyland Stadium.

Additionally, Kiffin was reprimanded last week by Southeastern Conference commissioner Mike Slive for falsely accusing Florida's Urban Meyer of a recruiting violation.

Copyright 2009 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    Lane Kiffin should really consider not talking for a while.

Turn Off Ads?