Turn Off Ads?
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1007

Thread: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Re: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Quote Originally Posted by IABucFan View Post
    True. Lynn is good, but not that good. I think they made a mistake going with Westbrook over Wacha.
    I understand why though. Not going to trust that many rookies in your staff.
    The Pirates have to show that they will not melt in the July/August heat like the last 2 years. I would prefer them to be in the race then the cardinals...for once.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    I understand why though. Not going to trust that many rookies in your staff.
    The Pirates have to show that they will not melt in the July/August heat like the last 2 years. I would prefer them to be in the race then the cardinals...for once.
    Same here! Frankly, I'm taking an A.B.C. approach to this. Anyone but Cardinals.

Dodgers tie it up, 2-2 against the Pirates.

"So Fla Red"

They are not this good or as good as they have shown. No way Westbrook or Lynn were going to continue pitching how they have been. They will come back to the pack....which is not too far away from them at all.

The Reds are done with Miami for the year. 5-2 against them.
    6-1 vs the Fish

Three run jack from Pedro Alvarez. 5-2 Bucs, bottom 5.

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    And of course, the Cardinals and their announcers are whining about the called third strike.
    Yeah because no other team in baseball argues a questionable 3rd call that was clearly outside of the strike zone

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    Yeah because no other team in baseball argues a questionable 3rd call that was clearly outside of the strike zone
    Like Votto's foot was clearly off the bag? I'm seeing a pattern develop here.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Last week, Bruce took a similar pitch in a similar situation. The reaction by the Reds announcers, and most everyone in the game thread here on Redszone was to question Bruce for not swinging at anything close with the bases loaded, two outs and a full count.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

9. Likes:

traderumor (06-16-2013)

Btw, that pitch that Holliday watched into the glove with the bases loaded and two outs, was a strike on Gameday. It also looks to be right on the black to the naked eye as well. Regardless, way too close to take in the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Btw, that pitch that Holliday watched into the glove with the bases loaded and two outs, was a strike on Gameday. It also looks to be right on the black to the naked eye as well. Regardless, way too close to take in the situation.
    That was not being called a strike all day long and Fox Trax showed it was outside. I'm not blaming the loss on Holliday or that play. It's just maddening when something is called a strike that hasn't been called a strike the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    Like Votto's foot was clearly off the bag? I'm seeing a pattern develop here.
    I swear, some of you make up arguments in your minds. I never once said his foot was off the bag or was complaining about that. Good lord, if a Cardinals player sneezes or looks at the camera funny, posters in here make a deal about it.

Dodgers get one back but leave the bases loaded in the sixth.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonred View Post
    6-1 vs the Fish
    Championship!

I swear, some of you make up arguments in your minds. I never once said his foot was off the bag or was complaining about that. Good lord, if a Cardinals player sneezes or looks at the camera funny, posters in here make a deal about it.
    You were not ....they do and most of the fan base does. It is like Landry's Cowboys. God was always looking then other way or we lost the game, never the other team won it routine.

The endless supply of talented pitchers for the Cardinals has given up over 6 runs a game over the last 10 games not started by Wainwright.

You were not ....they do and most of the fan base does. It is like Landry's Cowboys. God was always looking then other way or we lost the game, never the other team won it routine.
    Where is your evidence to back this up or are you just pulling stuff out of your butt again? The most I heard from people was saying his foot may have been off the bag but they didn't blame the loss on that. Again, you're making up arguments in your mind that aren't there simply because it's the Cardinals we're talking about.

Turn Off Ads?