Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Playoff Predictions

Re: NFL Playoff Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    lI'm not as big on SD as most people are though. Raiders almost beat them
    There are three concerns for Charger fans: 1) Their defense 2) their cold first and 3) Shottenheimer.

The first shouldn't be that big of a concern as they've been missing three impact defensive players who will be back shortly.

The second is stumper. They might just need to review their first fifteen plays.

The third is a big concern to me. I just don't think Shottenheimer is a Super Bowl coach.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    There are three concerns for Charger fans: 1) Their defense 2) their cold first and 3) Shottenheimer.

The first shouldn't be that big of a concern as they've been missing three impact defensive players who will be back shortly.

The second is stumper. They might just need to review their first fifteen plays.

The third is a big concern to me. I just don't think Shottenheimer is a Super Bowl coach.
    Whats going to happen if its the Colts vs Chargers which coach will blow it? As a Colts fan the only team that scares me is the Chargers, but i think its the Colts year, or atleast I hope.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Whats going to happen if its the Colts vs Chargers which coach will blow it? As a Colts fan the only team that scares me is the Chargers, but i think its the Colts year, or atleast I hope.
    With Mr. Manning leading the team, no year will be the Colts year.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    If Cincinnati beats Baltimore on Thursday, they have a real shot at the WC. If not, it's Chiefs and Broncos.
    Agreed. If they win tomorrow night, they will be in a pretty good spot.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Why hate on Peyton? I dont know what team you cheer for but unless its the Patriots, I am sure you would trade your quarterback for Peyton. He is a hard worker, a class act and a good citizen. He just needs a little luck and the Colts are superbowl bound.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

They don't have Vanderjagt to lose the game (every single year). Manning hasn't been himself in the playoffs in the past few years, but it always boiled down to a missed FG (so it seemed).

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Once again John Elway says hello. It only took 15 years before people stopped saying that about him. Elway holds the record for game winning or tying drives in the 4th quarter with 47. Peyton already has 28, I think he'll get that record, but he's not good in crunch time, right?
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Why hate on Peyton? I dont know what team you cheer for but unless its the Patriots, I am sure you would trade your quarterback for Peyton. He is a hard worker, a class act and a good citizen. He just needs a little luck and the Colts are superbowl bound.
    Notice the wink face. I was just giving you a hard time. I've lived in the Indy area for 5 and a half months and in that time I have noticed that Peyton is about 3 steps above God for most people.

As for my team, I am a Jets fan. Chad is also a hard worker, class act and a good citizen but you are right, if I could trade him straight up for Manning I would. And Chadwick is my favorite player.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    Once again John Elway says hello. It only took 15 years before people stopped saying that about him. Elway holds the record for game winning or tying drives in the 4th quarter with 47. Peyton already has 28, I think he'll get that record, but he's not good in crunch time, right?
    Once again, the wink should show that I was just teasing. Also, Peyton is GREAT in crunch time as long as it isn't January.

Give the man a defense and he will win a Super Bowl. Until then I can't see the Colts winning it all. Take Manning away from the Colts and they are probably a .500 team. I know if it weren't for Manning the Jets would have beat them this year.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Teams like Jacksonville and Tennessee look like a "W" at first glance, but it won't pay to take them lightly, and the top teams will trip up somewhere between now and the end of the season.
    Like I said...

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

*applauds*

Turn Off Ads?