Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Go Cards...sweep the Reds tonight...

Go Cards...sweep the Reds tonight...

Really I mean it because if you look at history getting swept is actually good. I mean last year the Cards swept us in St. Louis and what happened? they went into the tank and we went on a run and won the division. Earlier this season we swept the Cards in Cincy and what happened? They got hot and we went into the tank. So I say

GO CARDS SWEEP OUR BUTTS TONIGHT...

I actually think that is what Walt and Dusty were talking about in the closed door meeting last night...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Go Cards...sweep the Reds tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Really I mean it because if you look at history getting swept is actually good. I mean last year the Cards swept us in St. Louis and what happened? they went into the tank and we went on a run and won the division. Earlier this season we swept the Cards in Cincy and what happened? They got hot and we went into the tank. So I say

I actually think that is what Walt and Dusty were talking about in the closed door meeting last night...
    Man, you need to root for the Cardinals more often. You must be a jinx, lol.

How nice would a four game sweep of the Brewers be this week? We have their number this year...

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post

Spoken like a true fan.

Quote Originally Posted by jwmann2 View Post
    How nice would a four game sweep of the Brewers be this week? We have their number this year...
    The Brews are reeling. They hit that 3 game lead and started believing their own press. The Reds are catching them at the right moment in time. This may be a series that come late September may be remembered as PIVOTAL.

we need to win 2 in a row before you talk about sweepin some1

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    The Brews are reeling. They hit that 3 game lead and started believing their own press. The Reds are catching them at the right moment in time. This may be a series that come late September may be remembered as PIVOTAL.
    Well, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    Well, maybe not.
    I can pivot both ways, you know.

Turn Off Ads?