Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another reason to hate the cardinals

Another reason to hate the cardinals

So long story short my girlfriends brother in law use to play some minor league ball. He knows Shelby Miller, well he saw a picture of my gf and weasled her number out of him (yes him and I had a few words about this lol). He prosceeded to send her a shirt and a ball signed by himself and has called her a few times. Needless to say I exploded about this lol. Although my gf took care of it very quickly herself (I'm lucky to have a great girl) I told her if he actually did come to town, him and I would have a few words and maybe I could help the reds out lol. I just thought I would pass this along so we all could hate the cardinals just a little bit more.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Another reason to hate the cardinals

There is only one thing for you to do.....post his number on here and we will fill his voicemail with hatred and fanatic verbal violence. If he's called your girl, then you should have his number or she has his number, get it and post it here. Now that's payback of the best kind.

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    There is only one thing for you to do.....post his number on here and we will fill his voicemail with hatred and fanatic verbal violence. If he's called your girl, then you should have his number or she has his number, get it and post it here. Now that's payback of the best kind.
    Or he could simply keep it as a private matter and not drag down the quality of Redszone and the principles it was built upon. That would be the wisest decision.

5. Likes:

Boss-Hog (07-14-2013),RedlegJake (07-20-2013),remdog (07-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner44 View Post
    So long story short my girlfriends brother in law use to play some minor league ball. He knows Shelby Miller, well he saw a picture of my gf and weasled her number out of him (yes him and I had a few words about this lol). He prosceeded to send her a shirt and a ball signed by himself and has called her a few times. Needless to say I exploded about this lol. Although my gf took care of it very quickly herself (I'm lucky to have a great girl) I told her if he actually did come to town, him and I would have a few words and maybe I could help the reds out lol. I just thought I would pass this along so we all could hate the cardinals just a little bit more.

7. Likes:

camisadelgolf (07-22-2013),dougdirt (07-14-2013),reds44 (07-18-2013)

Im not gonna post his number. No reason to make it any worse.

Nebraska red, sorry I wasted your time. Thought it would make some people laugh. My bad.

Was joking around man, it's all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner44 View Post
    Im not gonna post his number. No reason to make it any worse.

Nebraska red, sorry I wasted your time. Thought it would make some people laugh. My bad.
    I'm interested to know how exactly she shut him down.

Hopefully she made him realize that despite being a pro athlete, he isn't God's gift to women. I've met Shelby Miller, he could use a decrease in ego.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin Fan View Post
    Or he could simply keep it as a private matter and not drag down the quality of Redszone and the principles it was built upon. That would be the wisest decision.
    Wrong answer.....a man calling another mans women when in fact I am sure he knew she was in a relationship, that man is fair game for whatever cruel and unusual, but legal, punishment he can get....being a cardinal player only cements the fact that the nu,her should be posted for every reds fan to give a little payback.

My dad taught me to NEVER mess with another mans woman and if I did, he could only do so much to help me and if I did in fact mess with another mans woman then I should expect the worse but pray for forgiveness because you never know what another man is capable of when his feelings are messes with.

Shelby miller would have to save my first borns life for me not to post his number if I were in your shoes...but more power to ya friend...cool story

12. Likes:

coachpipe (07-15-2013)

The gf wants me to be good lol. He did apologize claiming he didnt think we were serious. I said thats a bs excuse, but he hasn't contacted her since.

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    decrease in ego.
    For sure... in 2011 and 2012 the Cardinals called up all of their Big League ready arms before Miller because of his Ego..... didn't think a pitching coach could teach him anything. He buckled down a bit when Joe Kelly was called up first....

Last season I ran into Miller's girlfriend in St Louis in the post season.... he sure knows how to pick 'em so I'd certainly take it as a compliment!

15. Likes:

Gunner44 (07-17-2013)

Gunner, we're going to need a picture of your girlfriend....you know, for scientific reasons.

17. Likes:

AtomicDumpling (07-18-2013),Captain13 (07-22-2013),coachpipe (07-15-2013),foxfire123 (07-18-2013),Gunner44 (07-17-2013),marcshoe (07-18-2013),REDblooded (07-17-2013),reds44 (07-18-2013),SporkLover (07-16-2013),The Operator (07-16-2013),wolfboy (07-18-2013)

As much as I hate hindering the scientific field lol, pretty sure she would kill me for that. I can definitely say that she is out of my league and that I'm very lucky.

I think the best shut down of a pro athlete I've heard was when a girl I know was being hit on by a baseball player and he used the old, "You know who I am, right." She said, "Yes, and I'm not impressed."
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

If I had a dime for every guy I know whose girlfriend has been hit on by Shelby Miller. . .

btw, you know that according to board rules, if the request gets ten likes, you have to post the picture, right?
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    If I had a dime for every guy I know whose girlfriend has been hit on by Shelby Miller. . .

btw, you know that according to board rules, if the request gets ten likes, you have to post the picture, right?
    Someone should send Miller a pic of Manti Teo's girlfriend and see how far it goes. The guy is probably a prime target for "catfishing."
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?