Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/6/2012 - Reds at Brewers - Dat Dude is back

Re: 8/6/2012 - Reds at Brewers - Dat Dude is back

Quote Originally Posted by kbrake View Post
    Isn't that kind of the point of good pitching?
    Reds should light up everybody and never lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

2. Turn Off Ads?

But when they do lose, it's Dusty's fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    Well that argument I can understand.

But of course. Since the beginning of time, it's always the coach or manager's fault. It was also Hutchinson's fault for losing the 61 series and Jack McKeons fault the Reds didn't win in 2000. Even Sparky caught heat.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Reds should light up everybody and never lose.
    Youre right. We should all sing kumbaya all game and when the reds fail, go kick the dog instead of post our frustrations on a forum patrolled by the happy police.

No sense of humor here anymore. No freedom to just vent when a game (this is a game thread) goes sour because the team looks lousy. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by smith288 View Post
    Youre right. We should all sing kumbaya all game and when the reds fail, go kick the dog instead of post our frustrations on a forum patrolled by the happy police.

No sense of humor here anymore. No freedom to just vent when a game (this is a game thread) goes sour because the team looks lousy. Geez.
    I think the problem when it's gets excessive and always pessimistic. Get's a little tiring.

There's a difference between venting and what goes on in these threads.

I feel your pain. I am your pain, but it's only a few like that. I'd quit even coming here if I had any sense, but I don't as some would tell you .
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

NL Central champs

Solid AB by Bruce.

NL Central champs

If you think this game is over, you are giving the Brewers bullpen too much credit.

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia Beach Reds View Post
    I think the problem when it's gets excessive and always pessimistic. Get's a little tiring.
    I've been here for a long time, seen many a game thread. I don't really see any difference in behaviors.

Use the ignore if you see patterns. I just want to have the freedom to be a frustrated fan from time to time.

This team better hope Ludwick doesn't turn back into a pumpkin.

I've been here for a long time, seen many a game thread. I don't really see any difference in behaviors.

Use the ignore if you see patterns. I just want to have the freedom to be a frustrated fan from time to time.
    I guess the question is, what is so frustrating about a team with the best record in baseball?

Rolen continues to hit.
    www.ris-news.com
    -Beano Cook

Well, I've been here a long time too...maybe you are right. The game threads are fun and shouldn't be regulated. Just gets a little tiring when one or two seem to be overly sky is falling when one or two things negative occur.

I think all of us knew this team wasn't going to win 80% of our game the rest of the way.

Turn Off Ads?