Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your sports bucket list

Re: Your sports bucket list

1. Bengals in the Super Bowl
    2. Reds in the World Series (again- attended Games 1 & 2 in 1990)
    3. Bearcats in the Final Four (probably won't happen again for a long, long time)
    4. Bengals in Lambeau. Was supposed to go last September, but had a family commitment.
    5. Michigan destroy Coach Kelly's Fighting Irish @ Notre Dame
    6. World Cup
    7. Summer Olympics
    8. SEC Football Game (preferably @ the Swamp)
    9. Duke-UNC game @ Cameron
    10. Texas-Oklahoma @ UT
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

1. World Series game (preferably with the Reds at GABP)
    2. Wimbledon (ugh, why can't I spell that right?! )
    3. Playoff game with the Bengals winning (don't want to go to the Superbowl...I have better seats and cheaper food at home)
    4. Game at Wrigley Field (missed out when I was in Chicago last week )
    5. Game at Fenway Park (glad I have a few friends in Boston who are baseball fans! This one will happen at some point )
    6. Olympics (gymnastics or swimming events for the summer, figure skating for winter...bummed I missed out on Vancouver since my friends actually competed there)
    7. OSU football game at the Horseshoe (I haven't been to a game there at all yet)
    8. BCS Bowl Game (preferably with the Buckeyes winning)
    9. World Championships for figure skating (it's going to be in Canada in 2013 and no kidding, I'm all ready making plans! )
    10. Go to MLB All Star game (also would love to do that here in Cincy)

A few things I've crossed off my list:
    *See (old) Yankee Stadium (saw it six years ago)
    *Go to Bengals game at PBS (was at the Pittsburgh game last season)
    *See Orioles play at Camden Yards (beautiful stadium, we even took the stadium tour!)
    *See Bengals make the Superbowl (it's been a while but I was alive when that happened last! Now they have to get back there so I can go to that playoff game )
    *See Reds win World Series in my lifetime (wish I could have gone to a game but I watched it all on TV in 1990)
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

2. Touch the Stanley Cup

if you go to the hockey hall of fame in toronto you can touch the cup, i did it and it was awesome

1. The St. Louis Blues winning the Stanley Cup (might sound crazy but I would gladly trade in 2 future Cardinals World Series championships for the Stanley Cup)

2. Bradford revitalizes the Rams and they return to the Superbowl ala 1999

3. Cards win their 11th World Championship

4. Wrigley Field implodes somehow over night and they are forced to get a respectable stadium.

5. Al Davis finds a liver spot and hands over ownership to someone competent.

6. Raiders win a Superbowl

7. Bill Billicheck finally retires from allegations of his involvement in screwing over the Rams in their "Superbowl victory" in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    2. Touch the Stanley Cup

if you go to the hockey hall of fame in toronto you can touch the cup, i did it and it was awesome
    Thats the plan. Hopefully this fall while its still 'mine' by way of the Hawks.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Reds in World Series
    UofL in BCS Bowl Game
    Sit in Diamond Seats at GABP
    What if this is as good as it gets?

-Reds in World Series
    -Bengals in Super Bowl
    -my Ohio Bobcats to make a BCS appearance (hah!)
    -to see the Reds play at every park (especially AT&T Park, Dodger Stadium, and Wrigley Field

Turn Off Ads?