Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pepsi drinkers

Re: Pepsi drinkers

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I once watched a pack of deadheads strip a free truck of Pepsi light in Vegas, the whole thing was gone in 5 minutes... it was like locusts had landed.
    Awww, c'mon woy, I'm sure you grabbed a couple six packs for yourself, you old hippie!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    For the record, after finishing the last can of Pepsi, I just returned from Kroger with a 12 pack of Cherry Coke.
    as a shareholder of coca-cola, i say "thanks"

my sister had a contract with Coke and their company had to sign a waiver that they would not drink Pepsi products when working with Coke, they had to remove their Pepsi machine fro their office too.
    Yep, I've heard that the Coke folks are, uh, zealous.

Yes they are, and after working at a coke bottling plant one summer, I avoid it if at all possible.
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainesville Red View Post
    Sounds like a brilliant and sensible woman with excellent taste.
    Yet she's been married to me for over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan View Post
    Yet she's been married to me for over a decade.
    I heard of a guy who once took a car for a week long, 2,000 mile test drive. True story.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I once watched a pack of deadheads strip a free truck of Pepsi light in Vegas, the whole thing was gone in 5 minutes... it was like locusts had landed.
    Reminds me when I saw a guy on a college campus carrying a case of Bud Light over his head during College Gameday. The crowd swarmed around him, someone knocked him down, the case of Bud Light disappeared, and then five seconds later all that was left was that guy laying on the ground holding pieces of shredded cardboard in his hands.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

Turn Off Ads?