Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ryan Ludwick

Ryan Ludwick

I swear if that guy is in there tomorrow I will never go to another game again, the guy cant get off the ground 2 inches to make a pretty simple play. And the game tying hit yestersay should have been scored an error.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Re: Ryan Ludwick

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds19 View Post
    I swear if that guy is in there tomorrow I will never go to another game again, the guy cant get off the ground 2 inches to make a pretty simple play. And the game tying hit yestersay should have been scored an error.
    Agreed. And he's supposed to be a pretty good defensive OF.

Lay off of Ferris Bueller's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Dude really does have an extremely tall, skinny head.

Cameron went to Canaan land. Let my Cameron go!

EMAW

He sucked today, Baker should be fired for playing him

Quote Originally Posted by malcontent View Post
    Agreed. And he's supposed to be a pretty good defensive OF.
    He was good in St Louis. Not flashy, but very solid. The play described here may mean he has began his decline.

But he is not called LUDSTICK for nothing! Pretty sweet granny yesterday.

.....will come good for us

.....and turn out to be a key acquisition.

That was a pretty subpar grandslam he hit on Sunday to help us break our losing streak. Come on. Give some people a chance. We are only 10 games into the stupid season. No one remembers that the 2010 Reds were at one point 4 games under .500 in April. That season turned out alright.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he ends up leading the team in RBIs...or is close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I really wouldn't be surprised if he ends up leading the team in RBIs...or is close to it.
    I would be shocked. You figure Votto is good for 100+. You think Ludwick, not playing full-time, is gonna top that? I certainly hope you are right.

I would be shocked. You figure Votto is good for 100+. You think Ludwick, not playing full-time, is gonna top that? I certainly hope you are right.
    Yeah that's assuming Ludwick is our everyday LFer, which I think he will be. The platoon will prolly be in CF this year. I really think Votto is going to get pitched around all year, there's nobody we have that can protect him. Bruce will knock in around 100 as well.

Big super bold prediction I know haha, but if it plays out where he starts to get on a roll offensively, I could see him hitting 4th before too long, and 4th in our lineup is going to have a ton of opportunities. A lot has to go right, but if he gets the starts and the opportunities he could knock in around 100 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Yeah that's assuming Ludwick is our everyday LFer, which I think he will be. The platoon will prolly be in CF this year. I really think Votto is going to get pitched around all year, there's nobody we have that can protect him. Bruce will knock in around 100 as well.

Big super bold prediction I know haha, but if it plays out where he starts to get on a roll offensively, I could see him hitting 4th before too long, and 4th in our lineup is going to have a ton of opportunities. A lot has to go right, but if he gets the starts and the opportunities he could knock in around 100 as well.
    It would be a big pickup if someone could step into the cleanup spot and knock in a 100. It would do wonders for this team. If I am an opposing manager I still walk Votto to get to Ludwick. Of course, I walk Votto to get to anyone else on this Reds' team.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

It would be a big pickup if someone could step into the cleanup spot and knock in a 100. It would do wonders for this team. If I am an opposing manager I still walk Votto to get to Ludwick. Of course, I walk Votto to get to anyone else on this Reds' team.
    If you don't follow Baseball 101, you might get blasted by some posters on here!!!!

Funny, that's what my son called him back when he was a Cardinal.

Turn Off Ads?