Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds @ Brewers...August 6th

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Re: Reds @ Brewers...August 6th

We're due for a huge comeback. Let's make it tonight.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by P.E.R#14 View Post
    Do you have the mlb package down in 'Bama?
    I've got the one on the computer. It's pretty cool, you can get both broadcasts of almost every game, plus you can overlay the team radio call on top of the video if you want to.

Reds were bound to lose this one. Stats were all against them. Reds haven't lost 2 in a row since June. Brewers got crushed this weekend. Their ace vs our back of rotation. Just bound to happen. I just wish the Cards and Pirates would start losing to other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFMang View Post
    I would say its been a good 4 times in a week that's quite a bit, sounds like Braves fans last year when their ship sank.
    Four times you've gotten it? Dang. That is a lot. That means for every 25th post you make, you have to hear someone talk about chemistry. Must suck.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInBama View Post
    I've got the one on the computer. It's pretty cool, you can get both broadcasts of almost every game, plus you can overlay the team radio call on top of the video if you want to.
    Nice. I grew up muting the TV and listening to Marty and Joe. Can't do that any more because of the delay.

Oh well, I'll just laugh at Kelch!

Go Reds!!!
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball." - Pete Rose

Pirates GM said today he is watching the waiver wire to improve his team and block others.. Lets hope Walt is thinking the same thing "Improve the team"...Bailey and Arroyo and Leake need to step it up

I tell you what, I've been nothing but impressed with Frazier at first. Please don't rush Votto back. Let him heal.

LOL. Navarro almost took out Rolen with his helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Not about high and mighty. But all you do is spout nothing but negativity, most of it based in fantasy.

I'll talk about what actually happens. You can keep talking about how awful the players and team are. It only makes you look ridiculous.
    How about this then, if you dont like it then block my posts if not then stop the whining because all u ever do is whine about half the peoples posts on here and its getting old and pathetic.

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

We need to see whats out there starter wise.Because these on again,off again pitching outings are not going to make it down the homestretch.If the playoffs started tomorrow :Cueto,Latos,?

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

I actually wouldn't mind letting Simon try his hand as a starter, but the problem is he probably isn't conditioned enough to last more than four innings at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    How about this then, if you dont like it then block my posts if not then stop the whining because all u ever do is whine about half the peoples posts on here and its getting old and pathetic.
    Not whining. Merely calling out what is patently ridiculous which, in most cases, leads me back to you. And, to be clear, I am nowhere near the only one who has called you out on your negativity. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by AintlifeGrande View Post
    We need to see whats out there starter wise.Because these on again,off again pitching outings are not going to make it down the homestretch.If the playoffs started tomorrow :Cueto,Latos,?
    Going into this game our starters had a 3.51 ERA and Bullpen had a 1.75 ERA. Worrying about fatigue is one thing, but I don't feel they've been "on again, off again." Solid all year IMO. It will be hard to improve the bench and get a starter that's worth it.

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

You in North or South Alabama?

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Quote Originally Posted by P.E.R#14 View Post
    Nice. I grew up muting the TV and listening to Marty and Joe. Can't do that any more because of the delay.

Oh well, I'll just laugh at Kelch!

Go Reds!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AintlifeGrande View Post
    You in North or South Alabama?
    Central - Birmingham.

Turn Off Ads?