Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2012......Maybe

Re: NBA 2012......Maybe

Not sure about other providers, but on Dish Network they're showing NBA League Pass on a free preview at the moment. The channels start around 560.

Edit - Oh and this video is pretty cool.

http://youtu.be/Hq4wpy7QSao
    Last edited by Stray; 12-26-2011 at 09:42 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Not sure about other providers, but on Dish Network they're showing NBA League Pass on a free preview at the moment. The channels start around 560.
    Every provider that carries League pass should have the week long preview. They do the preview the week after the All Star game in normal years as well.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Dayton's own Norris Cole making some noise in tonight's Celtics-Heat game!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Dayton's own Norris Cole making some noise in tonight's Celtics-Heat game!
    I loved the "MVP" chant from the fans. I spent a year at Cleveland State as a grad assistant so I'm always happy to see former Vikes doing well.

Pretty impressed with Cole, I had never heard of him before. Can you imagine how much guts it takes to even take those shots in the 4th quarter? There he was a rookie in his home debut, late in the 4th quarter while the team is collapsing, Lebron and D Wade on the court with him...and he takes those shots?!?! That's big time.

It also seems everyone has forgotten about the Spurs this year, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are the 1 seed outta the West. If they can stay healthy in a shortened season I could definitely see them winning it all.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Other than Kawhi Leonard, he's been the most impressive rookie I've seen so far.

Kemba Walker has looked good too, in the little that I've watched. Brandon Knight had a heck of a game last night as well.

It is only one game but the Spurs did not look good at all tonight. I think the Spurs have gotten a little long in the tooth.

Anyone catch the LAC/Heat game tonight? Great game.

The Clippers look good. I honestly think they have the pieces to make this game a Finals rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    Anyone catch the LAC/Heat game tonight? Great game.

The Clippers look good. I honestly think they have the pieces to make this game a Finals rematch.
    Saw pretty much the last quarter of it but turned it off when it went to OT. Clips are looking good. Not to take anything away from that W but the Heat lost in OT the night before at Golden State. But it was good to get up this morning and see that the Clippers won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Man Lebron isn't doing anything to change his 4th quarter reputation haha. So many missed layups, jumpshots, and free throws down the stretch...and he fouled Billups late in that game on a 3.

Oh and Chris Paul is so good...his missed game winner was jaw dropping just because of the move he put on Lebron.

So this was a good finish last night. Rubio's shot still needs work but he's been really impressive...he's way better than I thought he would be. If they can get Love to sign a new contract the T-Wolves have a bright future.

Kevin Love's Game Winning Three! - YouTube

The Chicago Bulls own the best record in the NBA. Oh yeah, they have played 10 home games and 20 road games.

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    The Chicago Bulls own the best record in the NBA. Oh yeah, they have played 10 home games and 20 road games.
    And most of them without Deng, Rip Hamilton or Rose. When was the last time the Bulls were completely healthy?
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Knicks signed JR Smith, who returned from China.

Now they have Linsanity and Insanity. Things are getting interesting at MSG.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

Turn Off Ads?