Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If the Reds keep letting Homer pitch every Fifth day, it will divide the Ballclub!!!

If the Reds keep letting Homer pitch every Fifth day, it will divide the Ballclub!!!

This Team has alot of pride, the veterans want to win, Rolen was emotional opening day because it may be his last year..Votto was reluctant at first to sign a long term deal because we wanted to Win. Everyone knows Chapman deserves a spot on the rotation!!! Including his teammates. If the Reds keep losing of falling behind in games by more than 3 runs before they come to bat. Don't be surprised if cool heads become heated!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I transcend race, hombre LaFlamaBlanca's Avatar

Re: If the Reds keep letting Homer pitch every Fifth day, it will divide the Ballclub

What this forum needs is more Homer Bailey threads.

Re: If the Reds keep letting Homer pitch every Fifth day, it will divide the Ballclub

What if they pitch Homer every 5th day and he pitches well?

Quote Originally Posted by mmt1552 View Post
    It means we have all wormholed to an alternate universe.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Other than the 1st inning, Homer pitched pretty good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Other than the 1st inning, Homer pitched pretty good!!!
    1. With Homer its always "other than".

2. We really don't need this thread. I doubt pitching Homer will "divide the ballclub".

We need to keep things reasonable.

stubbs did well last year besides strikeouts.

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    It means we have all wormholed to an alternate universe.
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

After last night's outing, the more you pitch Homer, the less value he has to anyone not the Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySongz View Post
    This Team has alot of pride, the veterans want to win, Rolen was emotional opening day because it may be his last year..Votto was reluctant at first to sign a long term deal because we wanted to Win. Everyone knows Chapman deserves a spot on the rotation!!! Including his teammates. If the Reds keep losing of falling behind in games by more than 3 runs before they come to bat. Don't be surprised if cool heads become heated!!!
    My advice to "the veterans who want to win" is feel free to become heated after you produce. When you get 3 hit by the likes of Jake Westbrook, including no hit for nearly 5 innings you should really shut your mouth and worry about doing your own job.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

It puts the fans in the outfield bleachers at significant risk, that's for sure...
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    It puts the fans in the outfield bleachers at significant risk, that's for sure...
    That is the truth! I have no desire to go watch a game pitched by Arroyo or Bailey.Hard enough to watch on TV.

Has this ever happened??

Homer Bailey is better than Bronson, so there's one vet that probably shouldn't say much.

Turn Off Ads?