Turn Off Ads?
Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Re: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post

I want a Oregon vs Alabama NC Game.
    That game would have lot of storylines with the biggest being old school vs new school.

The A&M game is a dangerous one but it's in Tuscaloosa.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?
    NL Central champs
    Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Didn't help that Mettenburger turned into Tom Brady. Teams that give Alabama problems are teams with a hot QB. LSU was also spliting a TE out wide and putting a WR in the slot. Safeties were covering WR's in zone.

I think the Texas AM game is going to be rough next week.

I want a Oregon vs Alabama NC Game.
    The A&M game shouldn't be too close, IMO. Bama should come out very sharp and focused after that LSU scare. Mettenberger played very well, he reminded me of Stephen Garcia's game against Alabama in 2010.

IMO, Alabama blitzed too much on defense. They should've dropped 7 or 8 into coverage once LSU started keeping 7+ guys into block on pass plays.

The defense would've been stronger if they weren't on the field all game. The offense has to play better than that if Bama is going to go undefeated. Should've ran the ball more IMO.

If you had joker in the pool, you win, he was fired today.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Shawn Watson to Auburn?
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Shawn Watson to Auburn?
    There is no chance whatsoever.

Gogue is pretty much telling people, "The process is underway and some important decisions have already been made. We're handling it, I'm the man not some mythical, shadow group. This will be over very soon. Now get out of my business."

Shawn Watson to Auburn?
    For real? Louisville's offensive success has more to do with a terrific QB than the coordinator. Watson has done a great job bringing Bridgewater along but the pro style system he runs is hardly innovative.

Wow. So much for Alabama being dominant.

Shawn Watson to Auburn?
    Go for it Auburn!

Quote Originally Posted by WDE View Post
    Wow. So much for Alabama being dominant.
    More and more it's looking like running Malzahn and his O scheme out of town will be the ultimate downfall for Chizik.

The Proset seems to be buried under a tsunami.

Alabama is three possessions down from one of the most prolific offenses in the country. It'll be an uphill climb to pull off a come back.
    Last edited by jojo; 11-10-2012 at 05:08 PM.

I almost think Derek Dooley wants to get fired...

Wow A&M goes to Tuscaloosa and takes em down. That's impressive.

Also, Manziel doesn't seem to be struggling with those SEC defenses.

Bama needs some teams to lose.

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Lee Corso looks like a genius for picking A & M to win this game.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Nice, mr 'perfect fundamentals' team commits a stupid penalty to kill their last shot.
    Go Gators!

I think eventually Saban will recruit smaller DE's that are a little faster to keep these dual threat qbs contained. DE's basically did nothing tonight. Welcome to the new SEC.

Dual threat Qb's that have beaten Saban coach Alabama teams: Tebow,Newton,Garcia,and the Utah kid. What all did they have in common: Making Saban account for them on the field.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

No Vanderbilt football player has ever played in 2 bowl games. Ever.

My prediction: that will be untrue by the time this year's freshmen graduate. And I'm a pessimist. God, how I love watching them win conference games, I don't care who it's against.
    Yep. I was a little short-sighted in my prediction.

I'll take it though.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Turn Off Ads?